• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It was a joke anyway.(or was it?)

And no,more 'bets' to follow.:p

Russia gets the 2018 WC.Shocking that England lost!
Atleast Shava is there:p

Last edited:

Karan85

Broken In
So FIFA went for untapped market...would say its a good move...
Qatar is hardly a market. Its tiny.

Russia makes sense, they have never hosted it and they have/will have the infrastructure in place by 2018. Qatar is going to be a joke. Air Conditioned stadiums :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
its the national day here and all locals r celebrating as if there is no tmrw ... blowing horns and trumpets n vuvuzelas n wat not .... saw a two idiots driving at 120kmph inside the city...
this is the best season if u want to have world cups in this part of the world .. hope FIFA has the brains to have the WC in dec-Jan instead of the traditional summer time...
its 50deg in summer .. n inside stadiums it will be 60+... u cant play soccer ....

iinfi

mekalodu
Qatar's World Cup victory shows full extent of Fifa's greed – Telegraph Blogs
^^^
LOL
WC can only be held in off season=Summer :|
Air conditioned stadiums ftw. :lol: What about alcohol though?

in December it will be off season in argentina russia etc

but have they decided at wat time of the year they r gona hold it??

due to global warming by 2022 the temperatures are likely to rise by 2-3 deg. and this will make things even more worse ....
that shake has said they will use cooling systems to bring the temperature down by 20 deg. such diff in temp outside n inside the stadium is enough to make players fall sick ...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Qatar is hardly a market. Its tiny.

Russia makes sense, they have never hosted it and they have/will have the infrastructure in place by 2018. Qatar is going to be a joke. Air Conditioned stadiums :lol:

Come to think of it...yeah even i agree now that qatar wasn't the best of choices here....back russia as such but no idea y they chose qatar...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Disregard that, still Reina is the best keeper in the league.

anyways, I'm happy for Russia.

*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01176/arshavin_1176530a.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Would have liked England to win but Russia deserve the WC and I am looking forward to it.Hopefully they'll deal with racism in time.
Oh and I bet the likes of Stoke will boo Arshavin :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pathetic choices. How did Russia which has clubs like Zenit St.Petersburg among others, the most racist fans in Europe win the bid? :|
As for Qatar, meh. If however they can host it in December, it will be fine. But that is near impossible to achieve.
Russia is a worse choice than Qatar, IMO if you think in terms of social responsibility of FIFA.

Top Bottom