• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
wasn't England racist too back in 1966? and didn't they get a WC to host?

Russia deserves a WC. They'll deal with it properly.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Did FIFA had a 'Kick Out Racism' during that time?
Zenit St. Petersburg and the racism among its fans
Zenit St Petersburg - RedCafe.net

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
There is one Racism as in some small minority of fans chanting shite, and whereas another where fans threatening to boycott games and the club not signing black players as a principle not to incense the fans. I know which one is worse and that one doesn't deserve the prestige of hosting the world cup.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Scudamore, though, urged English fans to seek refuge at Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United. "The fundamentals of English football don't alter, do they? People will still be shouting on Saturday, people will still be playing," he said. "The game will continue on the trajectory it's on in England." In Bloemfontein and Zurich, though, the "fundamentals" were farcical and haunting.
wtf :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Not sure, I got that quote at RAWK or Redcafe :D

Oh found it. Quote it is in last para.
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/02/2018-world-cup-england-humiliated

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^^^^but what does it even mean???I don't get it...so acc. to him only these 3 teams concerned play english football???

i don't think the same ultras would end up in the stadium without getting banned...russia will have to act or they will lose their face in the international arena...the problem is that these ultras are given a free hand & they feed on hatred for blacks...

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Big Sam Allardyce could have secured England the World Cup in 2018. None of this tiki-taka lobbying, bid books, presentations and pressing the flesh. Direct route one, 'How much and in what currency'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lazio 3-1 Inter :lol::lol::lol:

Bunnytez on ze brink! Fat Spanish waiter is trying to ruin ze team zat Mourinho won ze treble weeth! :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom