• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
ki ho gaya bhai??

hahaha
jus saw the highlights ... Barbie doll missed a sitter ... cant understand y utd bought him in the first place ....

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Worst performance ever by Liverpool...Konchesky sucked ass,worst **** ever..skrtel was busy wrestling & carragher with his aerial long passes..poor strategies,,lucas sent off..seriously somebody gouge my eyes out...

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
this is not the first time Chelsea dropped points against teams which were in their worst form.. this season its Liverpool ... they dropped points again Spurs when they were Bottomham. ... ~huh~

ajai5777

Youngling
Haha...United draw,City draw,Pools lost what a perfect weekend this is turning out to be.Arsenal draw/loss would be icing on cake :-D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Good thing I dozed off during half time eh? :rolleyes:
Worst performance ever by Liverpool...Konchesky sucked ass,worst **** ever..skrtel was busy wrestling & carragher with his aerial long passes..poor strategies,,lucas sent off..seriously somebody gouge my eyes out...
To be honest, seeing Carragher at Right Back in spite of Kelly being fit and playing well, Meireles being played on the right, and the style the team played in the first half, this was bound to happen.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
imo mancini will win it.Mark Hughes wouldve done a *far* better job than Mancini.they both had the same no. of points at this stage,while hughes' team was far more positive-minded.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Citeh are still top 4. Mancini should be there at Citeh till end of the season, sacking him before would be knee jerk.
As for Hodgson, YouTube - Hitler finds out Roy Hodgson is still manager

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Haha...United draw,City draw,Pools lost what a perfect weekend this is turning out to be.Arsenal draw/loss would be icing on cake :-D
Yes if chelsea drew as well,it would be a super duper week as well.. :p
Good thing I dozed off during half time eh? :rolleyes:

To be honest, seeing Carragher at Right Back in spite of Kelly being fit and playing well, Meireles being played on the right, and the style the team played in the first half, this was bound to happen.

ahh yes meireles on right & maxi on left....what surprises me most is what does roy see in carragher now...he doesn't get a decent pass in,he lacks speed,his aerial long passes are garbage,its criminal to see kelly at the bench...he still thinks this is a fulham squad..lfc has been playing quite deep in last 2 games,they need to stop backing passing to the keeper so often...
On a brighter note,now that lucas is out,we get to see some poulsen's brilliance..i wouldn't be surprised if they drop points against west ham as well...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
So where was the 'raised game' against the two Manchester sides, eh? :rolleyes:
It was Torres and Reina who won us that game, otherwise the <insert new name for the club /> would have beaten us too.
And yeah get over that beating :lol: You lot are potentially 4-6 points clear at the top.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Get over it? Bah, only Torres beat us. :D

I'm just disappointed that we lost to 2 sides (Man Citeh & Pool) who are in such dreadful form ATM. :p :D

Top Bottom