• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Lamps injured again ... Once upon a time he had a record 164 consecutive Premier League appearances to his name. At 32 he is one the most loved names in west London.
neither essien nor obi are able to create the same impact as lamps used to do in every game even when they are at their peak. obi is still young and sud be moulded to fit into the makelele role instead of using him as a attacking option ... McEachran n Kakuta sud be given more exposure. they r natural attacking players and one of them sud be long term replacements for Lamps..

he's become old... he will become injury prone

iinfi

mekalodu
do u guys think the donating to wiki foundation and CRY wud make a diff. i mean does money reach the people who need it ??
I donated $10 to wiki and $40 to CRY.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^^ nice :)

terrible 1st half from United.wont be surprised if we come home empty handed :|

fvck off wes brown

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
one of the worst performance ever but also one of the best games this season..villa looks like its gonna become a good team...utd should be ashamed of themselves,they were sleepwalking :p...manage to catch macheda & obertan's performance for the first time..macheda looks like a good buy,obertan has good speed..good players..though was wondering wtf was smalling doing at CF..

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ nice :)

terrible 1st half from United.wont be surprised if we come home empty handed :|

fvck off wes brown

yea man ...m earning a handful as of now ... so have money to spare ...
hopefully things will get better ... :) .. n i v the power to donate more ....
it really feels good whn i giv money in charity ...

btw never seen u swearing ..wat happ .. bad game for united .. were lucky to get a point ...

Top Bottom