• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ *sigh*

You've got NOTHING to argue about, so you start with your meaningless plastic sh1te. Carry on, doctah. :lol:

Fackt. :rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:lol: I never used the word plastic or gloryhunting :lol:
I only said Supporting since 2003 :p
चोर की दाड़ी में तिनका :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ *sheesh*

Now you're trying to argue about actually *using* a word. I've got better things to do, mate. The WC final is about to start. :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
:lol::lol:

---------- Post added 12-07-2010 at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-07-2010 at 11:14 PM ----------

shite half so far,littered with unnecessary fouls :| webb doin a good job so far

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Screen-shot-2010-07-11-at-8.04.14-PM-640x345.png
Torres = Liverpool Legend
Stay at Liverpool Fernando.
Original Source (Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected)

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Casillas gets Golden Glove? :|
Neuer deserved it IMO.
Anyway well done by Mueller and Forlan to win golden boot and golden ball respectively.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cesc said:
All I can say is that this World Cup victory is for all the Arsenal players and fans — they are a world-class club. "I am an Arsenal player and proud to be.
Cesc Fabregas coy on Arsenal future | The Sun |Sport|Football

Baker

Albicelestes
so WC is over........ next starts money games...........

even tough am not a fan boy to any clubs , i had a soft corner for chelsea........

hope they can retain the title.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
What pack of cvnts!Not the right thing to do after a long drawn transfer saga.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Reina can fvck off too,the Barca arse licker.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
[youtube]TO4bXWAHrwQ[/youtube]
Was she really his gf or some reporter?

=================
Now this Barca thing is really getting pathetic. Its not funny anymore.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^yea she is.Carbonaro or something like that.

YouTube - Pepe Reina, Pique y Puyol le ponen la camiseta del F.C. Barcelona a Cesc Fabregas
:facepalm:

"Mascherano keen to leave Liv"-agent
Javier Mascherano agent talks up 'dream' Inter Milan switch - Transfers - ESPN Soccernet

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

United's pre-season tour begins tomorrow.

July 14- Manchester United Training,Toyota Park, Chicago

July 16- Manchester United vs. Celtic F.C,Rogers Centre, Toronto

July 21- Manchester United vs. Philadelphia Union,Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia

July 25- Manchester United vs. Kansas City Wizards, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City

July 28- 2010 MLS All-Star Game vs. Manchester United,Reliant Stadium, Houston

a good opportunity for youngsters like cleverley and corry evans to display their talent,and also for berba to regain his scoring touch.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

The Squad:

Keepers: Ben Amos, Tomasz Kuszczak, Edwin van de Sar

Defenders: Wes Brown, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Ritchie De Laet, Corry Evans, Jonny Evans, John O’Shea, Chris Smalling

Midfielders: Tom Cleverley, Darren Fletcher, Darron Gibson, Ryan Giggs, Nani, Gabriel Obertan, Paul Scholes

Strikers: Dimitar Berbatov, Mame Biram Diouf, Javier Hernandez [will join in Houston on 27 July], Federico Macheda, Danny Welbeck

i hope amos gets to play more,he's really worked his way up.

Top Bottom