• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Somebody needs to get his fackts right. He would earn more money if he stays in Europe.
I'll gladly eat my words if that is the case but I sincerely doubt.
He has 2 years at the top level at the very least and would have been very handy for clubs like us, or like Valencia, Palermo, etc.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
tbh Henry has done the right thing.maybe he can join some club on loan like Larsson did with Utd and Beckham does with AC Milan in his off-season time

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*i30.tinypic.com/2db5bnl.jpg
I am really happy for him,now that the cvntelona shirt is off his chest.
Wouldn't be surprised if he settles there permanently.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
[youtube]qBiIZYk9loc[/youtube]
Reina "heavily involved in celebrations" once again :lol: This time having a dig at Casillas for spending time with his girl.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Reina is cool :D :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

YouTube - Piqué escupiendo a Cortés

Pique :lol: What a m0ron :lol:
Mr.Perfect Fabregas also laughs along with him :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Just like the shirt incident-Not funny at all.Btw. they look drunk as fvck,still this is no excuse.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Pique's twatiness has increased 10 fold since leaving ManU.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Arseblog - what Freddie said ... an Arsenal blog. @ OleOle
:lol::lol:

XTerminator

Andrés Iniesta: You are excused from this current round of public tapping-up but for God's sake man go get some sun. You look like a footballing corpse. There have been complaints from some parents that their children are having nightmares about you. 'The man with the face of a phantom' they call you. Sort it.

:lol::lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
He rather means he doesn't want to talk about Barcelona rather than the classic English phrase of "Less said the better" Trust goal.com to take comments out of context :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hands off warning has been issued 100s of times,even through the official web site.Not that it stops the cvnts from talking.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Arsenal.com said:
"We have followed recent speculation linking Cesc with a move away from the Club but as there has never been any official approach for him, only two informal exchanges, in which we made it abundantly clear that we have no interest in transferring Cesc, we have refrained from publicly passing comment.
"However, yesterday evening we received an offer from Barcelona for Cesc and in response, we immediately and resolutely told them once again that we have no intention of selling our captain.
"To be clear, we will not make any kind of counterproposal or enter into any discussion. Barcelona have publicly stated that they will respect our position and we expect that they will keep their word."
Apparently this has been conveyed to them by the board and Wenger too.

Barcelona have publicly stated that they will respect our position and we expect that they will keep their word."
This was over a month ago.We have seen how they have kept their word.

XTerminator

Manchester United 3 -1 Celtic

Berba :D Cleverley and Danny Welbeck on the scoresheet for Utd.samaras for celtic.

Btw i think all chris smalling does is earn penalty for the opposition :|

Top Bottom