• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Torres looks odd with his hair now.
*soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2010/0526/fernandotorresalonso20100522_275x155.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I don't think even Goal.com will fake quotes.However,it seems pretty much certain that he will stay here next season,one way or the other.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Before the day ends,it is the 21st anniversary of this.
*goonersworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/michael-thomas-001.jpg
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/may_09/gun__1242833120_anfield89_adams.jpg
:))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2010/0526/fernandotorresalonso20100522_275x155.jpg

You should have seen him in Euro 2004. I think I can get a pic somewhere... Lemme see.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

*img.ssz.co.za/040612FernandoTorresInActionGbg.jpg *mcgonnigle.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/torres2.jpg

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The funny thing is that if I had posted a photo celebrating our glorious history, heck even something which happened yesterday 5 years ago, I would have been so easily been told off as a "historian" or to "stop living in past" or "polishing old trophies". :rolleyes:
I guess Arsenal fans can celebrate their history without taunts? Anyway congrats for that "It's up for grabs now" moment.

Rahim

Married!
Arsenal should lease out their Trophy Cabinet to teams who are geared to win trophies and might earn some extra revenue to show off to the fans.

Torres always had problems with his hair style. He looks like a sharmeela bachchaa :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pellegrini was a good coach. 96 points and 100+ goals. Even though he did badly in Knock Out competitions but this was his first season only with so many new players. :|
I think Milan would be a good club for him.
EDIT: Good Work kl@w, capitalzing MAD in Madrid, very appropriate :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
hell yea its historic! how many times have arsenal won after that :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Les Cheats 1 down vs Costa Rica :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

By that logic everyone should lease their trophy cabinet to Chelsea :rolleyes:

as if they win everything every year :-o

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

seems like Les Cheats have cheated their way into equalising the score.Who else than the Underage rap*st Ribery :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

I'm surfing on a mobile. With some Opera Turbo compression artifacts....Torres = Cristiano Ronaldo. I kept on wondering before I read your post afterwards.

Rahim

Married!
Jose Mourinho appointed Real Madrid's head coach.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Is Cesc Fabregas really as good as Xavi or Iniesta? Isnt he a big fish in a small pond?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Fabregas is nowhere near Xavi, Iniesta or Alonso; at least not yet. He'll be on bench for Spain anyway. However he will fit well in Barca as Iniesta is injury prone and when Iniesta is fit, Iniesta can play at wide left.
Yaya/Busquets

Xavi Fabregas

Messi Villa Iniesta
Perhaps Barca would offer Ibra + Cash for Fabregas. That would be :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Fabregas is better than Alonso..
Alonso has better passing range, helps the attack and also perfectly performs Defensive Midfield duties. Has won a European Cup as well as FA Cup and performed well in big games. Is more fit too.
Cesc Fabregas has a long way to go to Alonso's level. I have barely seen him performing in big games. Though in 2-3 years at his peak he can possibly be better than Alonso at peak now.
But right now, Alonso is a far better player.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^not takin any sides.but was alonso as good as fibregas during his mid 20s?he's peaked after his 25s

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

offtopic,but this ftw :D
*bit.ly/d3ngN5

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^not takin any sides.but was alonso as good as fibregas during his mid 20s?he's peaked after his 25s
He was fantastic with Real Sociedad at that time too. The reason Fabregas gets so much exposure is that he plays for ARSENAL. Probably as an 18-20 year old, Fabregas was better than an 18-20 year old Xabi but in early 20s Xabi was superb as well. :)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xabi_Alonso#Real_Sociedad

Again though Fab has potential to beat Xabi by the time he is 28 but that is to be seen.
Anyway here ico claimed current Fabregas is better than current Xabi which is FAR from truth.

Top Bottom