• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Rafa Benitez has confirmed that Brazilian defender Fabio Aurelio is leaving Liverpool this summer when his contract expires.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
On a serious not,Cesc is not a drama queen like Ronaldo.He respects Arsenal and Wenger,and will surely give his 100% next season if Barca do not match Arsenal's price.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
LOL Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a piss :D
The female journo asked for him to comment on his picture with Pique. He responded by saying for her to come back to his house and he'll show her how gay he is, also to bring her sister.
Funny cvnt :lol:

F

FilledVoid

Strike two for a few people on the words being used. Keep it up and strike three is a week infraction.

Rahim

Married!
David Moores says Liverpool's US owners should 'stand aside'

• Former chairman says he regrets selling Liverpool in 2007
• Moores criticises George Gillett Jr and Tom Hicks

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Moores made a big mistake by NOT selling Liverpool to Steve Morgan (Wolves owner) who was actually a Liverpool fan and had ideas for the club. He thought that Morgan isn't a "BIG Businessman" and same did the Liverpoo phans. Serves them right.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Wojciech Szczesny - *vimeo.com/11774471

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Moores made a big mistake by NOT selling Liverpool to Steve Morgan (Wolves owner) who was actually a Liverpool fan and had ideas for the club. He thought that Morgan isn't a "BIG Businessman" and same did the Liverpoo phans. Serves them right.
We were more interested in DIC ownership for obvious reason. David Moores is actually just jumping from allegations when he says is a hindsight it was good for the club that didn't happen.
It's amazing that when Moores didn't do deal with DIC and just claiming he didn't because they didn't commit with 12M GBP Steel for building the stadium before takeover and yet he did the deal with Hicks and Gillett, when he did no background checks on their credentials.
David Moores would be considered the person who destroyed LFC next to Hicks and Gillett. Let him shed crocodile tears now, I guess he has a 88M GBP tissue paper to rub his eyes on.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Bundesliga outfit Wolfsburg recently appointed English gaffer Steve McClaren as the new head coach of the Wolfsburg
*www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/20...d-fight-for-european-football-again-next-term

German Football. This would be some task for McClaren. Let's see where he takes them. Doesn't seem to aim that high though. ;)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Cesc Fabregas has revealed that he cannot guarantee Arsenal fans that he will still be a Gunner next season as the saga surrounding his possible move to Barcelona continues.

The Catalan is therefore placing his future in the hands of Arsene Wenger.

When asked whether he could ascertain whether he would be plying his trade in north London after the summer, the answer, given to reporters at a press conference on Tuesday, was a simple "no".

"I will only say one thing. I have great respect for Arsene Wenger and Arsenal Football Club and for the Arsenal fans," he told reporters.

"Sometimes not even in my house I've felt more loved than I've felt at Arsenal.

"I had a long conversation with Arsene and it was probably the greatest conversation I had with someone in my life. I respect him so much and I don't want to say too much about this."

*www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/tra...-cesc-fabregas-my-future-is-in-arsenals-hands

Hoo Hoo. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Sign Yoann Gourcuff? Would be a fantastic replacement. But then Wenger will have "faith" in Denilson and Diaby and bring a 16 year old :lol:

Top Bottom