• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Inter kits feature a serpent on the shoulder, I remember. :p:D

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

*www.footballshirtculture.com/images/inter-nike-10-11-away-shirt-3.jpg
AWAY ^

*www.footballshirtculture.com/images/inter-milan-10-11-nike-home-shirt-leaked-g.jpg

HOME ^

No wonder Jose decided to leave Inter. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Doesn't look too bad on players,but their current kits are perfect.
*img514.imageshack.us/img514/9958/internike1011awayshirt7.jpg

Barca release yet another ugly away kit.
*www.footballshirtculture.com/images/barcelona-10-11-nike-football-shirts-leaked.jpg

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/100336023.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5FC2612748BB5B1564CE2878B5630C75C59983B12FD60C032E30A760B0D811297

:lol::lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.footballshirtculture.com/images/everton-10-11-le-coq-sportif-away-shirt-leaked.jpg

Hahahahahahhaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh god please this be REAL :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.footballshirtculture.com/images/everton-10-11-le-coq-sportif-away-shirt-leaked.jpg

Hahahahahahhaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh god please this be REAL :lol:
Wouldn't be too surprised after the pink kit they have now.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

3rd kit of all the African teams at the WC.

*www.treehugger.com/unep%20puma%20africa%20unity%20kits.jpg

iinfi

mekalodu
i feel terry-dawson or terry-king or dawson-carragher sud be the CBs for england in the WC. its unfortunate that a joker like rio Ferdinand has been made the captain ahead of gerrard and, capello has to start him in all games.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Barcelona has still made no bid for Cesc,instead they are using their media outlets to urge Cesc to go on a strike and sh1t like that,to bring down his price.

Pathetic smalltime club.They talk all the time about Cesc's DNA but can't come up with the money when the time has come.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
i feel terry-dawson or terry-king or dawson-carragher sud be the CBs for england in the WC. its unfortunate that a joker like rio Ferdinand has been made the captain ahead of gerrard and, capello has to start him in all games.
True. :| TBH neither of Terry, Carra are on form either. I would perhaps go for Dawson-King. But then who cares for England? :lol: Spain ftw. Argentina ftw. Netherlands ftw. And most of all Cote d'Ivoire ftw. :D

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Barcelona has still made no bid for Cesc,instead they are using their media outlets to urge Cesc to go on a strike and sh1t like that,to bring down his price.

Pathetic smalltime club.They talk all the time about Cesc's DNA but can't come up with the money when the time has come.
lolwut? :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ok,shouldn't have said small-time.
They are a pathetic club,who resort to dirty tactics at every chance they get.I am sick of that club since the CL final when they started to tap up Henry.

Mes que un club my arse.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ You seem to aptly describe Real Madrid rather ;)

The Mill gets very tired of these yearly transfer sagas, and Barcelona are among the biggest culprits. As far back as March 2008 they were linked with a multi-million pound move for an Arsenal midfielder, and last summer the same name cropped up again. Today the same old link is peddled out once more. Yes, Barcelona are still keen on Emmanuel Eboué.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom