• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Arsenal stadium is the best in London.Possibly #2 in Britain behind Millenium Stadium in terms of quality and facilities.
That good enough?

oh .. thats the problem with the current bunch of players ... even while playing a match they keep looking arnd the stadium, smiling at the beautiful stands, thinking its the second best in the country ... not realizing the cabinet is still empty ...
mite take them a year or two atleast before they realize the stadium has no meaning if it has an empty cabinet ...
;););););););)

*www.sinnacle.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/arsene-wenger.jpg

iinfi

mekalodu
-------------

jokes apart ... did u all hear abt the mangalore crash?? ..... have a look at the crash site pics u see there are about 100-200 people arnd that area ... hope they dont find the black box and data recorder and take it home before the investigators arrive

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
oh .. thats the problem with the current bunch of players ... even while playing a match they keep looking arnd the stadium, smiling at the beautiful stands, thinking its the second best in the country ... not realizing the cabinet is still empty ...
mite take them a year or two atleast before they realize the stadium has no meaning if it has an empty cabinet ...
:lol: True fans dont start leaving just because they don't have a trophy in the cabinet. :lol: Perhaps you lot follow your team only because of the trophies, no surprise since most of you lot started "supp0rting" :lol: Chelsea after Roman's takeover and possibility of trophies :lol:

Krow

Crowman
How many Chelsea fans here were supporting Chelsea before the takeover anyway? Arsenal fans will back their club whether we win trophies or not, unlike the glory-hunting lot.

For the record, I started following football in 2005. Chose my team at the end of 2005. So effectively, we have won nothing while I have supported the club. Yet, I will not give up on them for a constant lack of trophies. I like our brand of football and will always follow it.

Last edited:
How many Chelsea fans here were supporting Chelsea before the takeover anyway? Arsenal fans will back their club whether we win trophies or not, unlike the glory-hunting lot.

For the record, I started following football in 2005. Chose my team at the end of 2005. So effectively, we have won nothing while I have supported the club. Yet, I will not give up on them for a constant lack of trophies. I like our brand of football and will always follow it.

I started since 2002, after seeing Frank Lampard's postage stamp freekick goal. I remember Mutu (sadly yes), Melchiot, Zola's final season and faintly, Hasselbaink. So, there you have it. 8 years :p

Although I must admit, many became fans after players like Ballack, Sheva, Drogba came into the picture, IMO, there's nothing wrong.

As a kid now, I wouldnt be surprised if he became a Real Madrid, Bar Soap or ManUre fan just coz of Ronaldo, Messi or even Rooney (he was bought too remember?)

Frankly, I just dont get this argument of yours (or anyone else) when they say "BC Paisa hai, toh club ka fan"

I draw the line at plasticks also, but genuine fans do emerge from Big Money clubs too.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here we go again, Arsefans and Poolfans proclaiming themselves as the trUe phans and calling everyone else plastics while a Manc says that Chelsea makes flops out of stars, without even mentioning Dimitar Berbaflop, Veron et al. :|

Can we move on to serious stuff now?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
3-2 atm to Blackpool :p

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

lol almost Almunia/Fabianski like fvck up by Blackpool keeper :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Blackpool are in the Premier League :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I'll keep it safe and bring it out when the Arses lose away to Blackpool and the French Professor complains about their physical style of play. :lol::D

Top Bottom