• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
#digitized: Fergie has disapoointed the fans once again as he looks to buy one more signing :(

@LFC: Villa has said he wanted to move to England and just wanted to keep his options open. No need to show your braces for Torres is the next target.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Summers are fun times to be an Arsenal fan.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

By the way,reports indicate that Arsenal have (for once) stood firm on their ground,telling Barca that Cesc is not for sale.
I doubt Wenger will force him to stay but we should test Barca's resolve.If they really want Cesc,they need to cough up big money.I am sure Cesc understands this as well.

Rahim

Married!
Money is not the problem for Barcelona considering their success in last 5 years. They are sitting on top of enviable cash flow and Fabregas would always cost big money considering his class and age.

Ibrahimovich should raise his game as he is set to be another big-money flop. He is a good player but doesn't seem to hit it at Camp Nou.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
30m for cesc plus yaya could be good deal . .

Seems city n united are bidding for milner
It ll be yet another season for arsenal not buying n probably edging to champions league if they can remain injury free . .

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
#digitized: Fergie has disapoointed the fans once again as he looks to buy one more signing :(

@LFC: Villa has said he wanted to move to England and just wanted to keep his options open. No need to show your braces for Torres is the next target.

The Sun was running stories in the last week that Chelsea and Citeh are trying to sign Torres. Euro 50m+ bid for him. Is SAF looking for him? I don't think so. Benitez will not sell to SAF even if he gets the money.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The question is,do Barca really want him bad enough at this point to break the bank?I think we have a chance of holding on to him if we value him at the market price,that is,50m or above.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Not really He had clearly stated he want to stay at Spain and in England Liverpool was his preferred destination (said last season) but he wanted to stay at Spain.
No way Villa was going to ManYoo. Accept it :D
And Torres to ManUre LMAO :lol: Deluded as always :D

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

The Sun was running stories in the last week that Chelsea and Citeh are trying to sign Torres.
:lol:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
No way Villa was going to ManYoo. Accept it :DAnd Torres to ManUre LMAO :lol: Deluded as always :D
That was Torres to Barca and not United. you jumping the gun as always......

Anyway, did the big clubs contact you in your dreams about their targets? I guess not. We all depend on online news.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
guys its official

Barcelona Sign David Villa

*www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/05/19/1931910/official-barcelona-sign-david-villa-from-valencia

now the barca attack is even more dynamic & awesome

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

What will happen to Ibra :lol:
he was never as good as he is thought to be...
now he'll get what he deserves

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/ryben/arsefab.jpg

:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------
Howard Webb to referee Champions League final between Inter Milan and Bayern Munich

*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football...al-between-Inter-Milan-and-Bayern-Munich.html

Can't believe it :lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

John Terry's brother Paul is having an affair with *team-mate’s girlfriend

*www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/...-with-team-mate-s-girlfriend-115875-22270690/

Top Top Family :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol: at the Terry family.

Btw. I believe that Barca have pissed off for now.When it came down to coughing up the money,they forgot the DNA stuff and backed off.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/19/premier-league-finances

Very good read,looks like we have some money after a long time.Too bad this Fabregas stuff has popped up.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Great stuff by Les Arses. By the time the debts are off, Arsenal would have 300+ M more per season to spend on transfers, wages, youth development, etc. within their own profits. :/
Compare it to our state :| :| :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Apparently Madrid are going to sack Pellegrini :lol:
*www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010...o-sack-manuel-pellegrini-on-wednesday-reports
96 points
100+ goals
That too with a team with fresh faces who needed time to gel. It's LOL indeed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom