• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*i49.tinypic.com/23ii1z4.png

:lol:
@Arsenal fans, take it with a pinch of salt :p

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Champions League Final tomorrow :)
Not to forget the Championship playoff final. Championship playoffs have particularly HUGE significance. I know not the glamour of the European Cup and not even broadcasted here, but has a LOT of money at stake and is indeed something to keep an eye on.

Blackpool v Cardiff

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Euro...enal-captain-Cesc-Fabregas-article432055.html

Barcelona’s ‘stratospheric’ debt could wreck their hopes of landing Cesc Fabregas this summer.
Presidential candidate Sandro Rosell, has warned the Catalan club that they must balance the books if they want to continue their £40million pursuit of the Arsenal captain.
“We must be careful, because from an economic standpoint we are not good,” said Rosell.
“We have a stratospheric level of debt. £420million over what needs to be paid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Dmytro Chygrynskiy.
*ad.uk.doubleclick.net/ad/mirrorfootball.4240/news_mpu_article_300x250;sz=300x250;pos=article;sect=news;psect=home;templ=article;tile=8;oid=432055;ord=?
“We must improve the squad each year, but we must also make sure that we are managing the economic resources that the club needs to survive.”
The Swedish striker, and defender Chygrynskiy cost Barca close to £70million last summer, and both have failed to make a sufficient impact at the Nou Camp, meaning that they could be shipped out for a as little as half of what the club paid for them.
Rosell also went on to express his doubts over the £35million fee that the Spanish champions paid for David Villa.
“From a sporting point of view it is a very good signing, but from an economic one we maybe needed a little more information.
“Maybe there were other options available, for the cost and salary, so we lacked the right information to know whether the €50million price was a fair one.
“If we add Cesc as well for €50, that increases our debt by another €100million,” bemoaned Rosell.
Its about time the banks stop bailing their and Madrid's arses out.It may happen with the poor economic state of Spain.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
There's nothing wrong of that debt as long as they are manageable and don't go out of hand. (unlike our case and possibly Manckers)
Banks will continue to bail out Madrid or Barca in any case.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thought it wouldn't be exciting when he signs but

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY NEW PLAYER :D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Shirt #29?Weird

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This is a dream come true and a great joy to be joining Arsenal. My goal was always to play in the Premier League and Arsenal was the choice of my heart.

“Without any hesitation, Arsenal was my preferred club. The team and history of Arsenal, they make me dream. My goal was to join Arsenal out of the all the English clubs because it is a club that makes me dream and I have been a fan since I was a child.

“I’m very excited about playing at Emirates Stadium in front of the Arsenal supporters. I have heard many great things about the stadium and I cannot wait to be playing there in an Arsenal shirt
Sound like a gooner already.
Now a GK,CB and a quality CM please Arsene.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

I wonder if this spells the end of Eduardo's Arsenal career!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^5-7 million at the most,he will definitely go to a less physical league.

Btw. whats up with Arsene in that Chamakh unveiling video?He suddenly looks like an old guy.

iinfi

mekalodu
Chamakh said:
“I’m very excited about playing at Emirates Stadium in front of the Arsenal supporters. I have heard many great things about the stadium and I cannot wait to be playing there in an Arsenal shirt

yes dear ..plz tell us what exactly did u hear??

bbc gossip said:
Pompey, meanwhile, are considering offering their vacant manager's position to goalkeeper David James.
Full story: Daily Star

huh ....

Kaka on Chelsea radar is the news ... going by his current form does this make sense?? i dont know .. i v not seen much of him this season ...
why cant we sign Sergio Agüero instead ? Kaka is past his prime IMO..... in another 8-10 months he will be a sheva who came to Chelsea

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sergio Aguero = too small and overrated by a mile if you ask me.

Players like Arteta, Gourcuff are the real deal.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

in another 8-10 months he will be a sheva who came to Chelsea
Nope, there will be a difference. Kaka is on a decline and might become crap, but Sheva was great when he came. He had 30 goals in his previous season. I don't know who made him crap. :p

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
chelsea are one club where great players become flops.if you know what i mean :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

btw Grant to W.Ham?

Top Bottom