• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You cvnts I was actually thinking about that picture of AW lifting the double on the open bus parade while I wrote that.How our fortunes have changed since then :(
Hopefully for better.

iinfi

mekalodu
#iinfi: WHy are you showing love to Ballack all of a sudden? Kya maajra hai bhai? :D

when he came to chelsea he was playing better than lamps at that time .. later things went frm bad to worse for him and due to his age he got too slow for comfort for his crucial defensive mid-field position.!!
when he wasnt playing well i did criticize him.. but when he is playing well sud i not spk good abt him ..

in last few premiership games he played a pivotal role imo...

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

and ..

Ashley cole becomes the first player to win the FA cup medal 6 times ...

---------- Post added 16-05-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 15-05-2010 at 11:56 PM ----------

i m reading pompy r gona be docked 17 points nxt season ... now wats that for .. wasnt the 9 points this season enough/?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Although I don't mind an occasional inappropriate word here and there, it might irk fellow members. I just went through some of the pages of this thread and there seems to be much more than I apparently thought there was.

Please refrain from using in appropriate language in every other post or at least make sure the volume of it goes down significantly (regardless of the language). I'm not going to nitpick on anyone so just make the appropriate adjustments from now on.

Thanks in advance.

Baker

Albicelestes
la-liga update....

Barca leads 4-0 against vallaloid
messi scores 2

madrid 1-1 against malaga

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

try this site guys.....

*atdhe.net/index.html

really good

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Both are playing Malaga at the same timer? :D Poor Malaga playing 11 vs 22 :(

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Barcelona secured the Primera Liga title in style with a 4-0 victory over Real Valladolid as Real Madrid were held by Malaga.

Rahim

Married!
Inter wins the Scudetto once again

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Ballack out of the World Cup :(

iinfi

mekalodu
Ballack out of the World Cup :(
GRRR
ref is at fault .. sud v set pompy muggers straight by givng a straight red to the donkey (forgot who that was) who kicked lampard ... ref was way too lenient
i think as many people suggest matches sud go back to the millenium stadium ..wembley pitch is also another reason for players injuries ..

Rahim

Married!
Wembley pitch isa shame and the reason given by FA is to generate more revenues and thus playing all kinds of matches and sports on that pitch.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The stadium does not allow ample sunlight to fall on the grass.A shame that the pitch was the last thing in their considerations.
The playing surface was the first thing in mind when the Arsenal stadium was built,the result is there for all to see.

Rahim

Married!
^Beckham is actually campaigning for England's World Cup hosting bid.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Barcelona vice-president Rafael Yuste has revealed they are close to signing David Villa and remain hopeful of landing Cesc Fabregas.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ They haven't changed so quickly for The Arses, have they? :rolleyes::lol::D
Did for us :(

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Beckham will join Capello's staff in World Cup. I wonder how much this is for media and publicity.
Capello wont do just for media. Capello is a shrewd coach, he must have something in mind before allowing that to happen.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

*sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/sow_e...-asks-to-play-one-year-for-fre?urn=sow,241471
Nice to see this

Top Bottom