• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.redcafe.net/f7/liverpool-vs-chelsea-293964/index19.html
:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Come on CFC win the prem and fvck off.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Stevie me playing for the fans.Great assist.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Shite season really. :|

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Twente win Eredivisie
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...aren-Twente-crowned-Eredivisie-champions.html
Good job by McClaren

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
btw beachballs on stadium of light..hope they dont screw us this time.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Who would torture themselves by pinning their hopes on Pool winning against Chelsea and endure a dire 90 mins?

given che's away frailty,i thought liv could atleast draw.anyways.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Rafa Benitez refuses to commit his future to Liverpool.
:lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Nani scores.the lad is in some form. 1-0

Rahim

Married!
Even if we forget that the result might helped United, Liverpool themselves had enough incentive to raise their game and win to finish 4th. But the manner of the defeat and that 12th man's lack of noise, surely shown everyone what really happened.

I still believe neither Chelsea nor united deserve this title. If only Wenger learned from his glaring mistakes :rolleyeyes:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chelsea have the best record against the title rivals and were favorites at the start of the season.Granted they didn't run away with it as expected,but still they deserve it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
...but when a manager of six years and 77 signings confirms the need to buy half a new team, as Benitez did last week, then he can only look in the mirror when the blame game kicks off...

Now I'm just hoping S'land draw with ManU in the next 10 minutes so that it can all end tonight. :D

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

We deserve the title. Too many reasons. :D

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Here's a good read:

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-hotspur

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^in fact,i am a bit disappointed we had some bad results where they shouldve been wins.Lame losses to burnley,fulham and everton pain me the most.

iinfi

mekalodu
good game this one .. taken a giant step towards the title ... there is still work left .... hope the players and manager dont slack ....
its gone down to the wire finally ....

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

@iinfi: Whats the meaning of your post #15375 ?

nothing ;)

IMO, the Wigan draw is tricky. We lost to them away this season, and last year at home, it took an injury-time header from Lampard to win the game (under Golden Guus)

Only difference between then-now is that Drogba is in form now. Hope he is the difference between the 2 sides when we meet. We cant take Wigan lightly.

As for ManYoo, hope Stoke give them a tough time, as they were supposed to do.

All in all, it's one heck of a season in EPL :)

EDIT: FC Twente win Eredivisie under Steve McClaren. Miroslav Stoch had a good season, ending it with a goal in the final match.

Last edited:
Top Bottom