• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Meh :|
La Liga is a good league. Not so defensive minded but still strong league neverthless. You can't ever take away the fact that Messi is a fantastic player and among best in the world. And Messi was nullified by the genius of Jose.

btw Essien actually set Messi to asist for Iniesta :))

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Exactly. He cannot be having an "off" day if he's scoring at such a rate, Maybe that speaks highly of Song, Essien, and of course, La Liga :rolleyes:
It's just that Inter didn't let Barca pass to him.

"All passes in this route are 'intercepted' please try after 90 minutes."

He's got some skills. I agree. He's got a great first touch, light-touch too, and keeps low while running, so increases chances of getting a free kick if tackled.

But by playing in La Liga, where all they pay attention to attack, Messi is thriving. All other teams from other leagues have managed to shunt him out.

Essien kept him quite for both matches, Song made him his dinner at The Emirates, and now Inter. If he's a genius, I'm sure he can figure a way out :p

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Cummon wisecrab. Lets not be too harsh on Messi.hes only 22. I mean he will develop with time. But then, among toddlers, hes the best.Next only to fabregas.

Rahim

Married!
He was somehow predictable whenever he touched the ball.

Why are guys nit-picking on him so much? He definitely is not use to the physical game but i am sure would bring that to his game as he learns. Johan Cruyf has a lot of influence on how this Catalan team plays, and doesn't know how to play a different game, somewhat same as Arsenal.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Cummon wisecrab. Lets not be too harsh on Messi.hes only 22. I mean he will develop with time. But then, among toddlers, hes the best.Next only to fabregas.
He's better than Fabregas. (not really comparing since they play in different position, but in the sense in effect in games and that what he has achieved)

Rahim

Married!
Sir Alex delight at Reserves title

Sir Alex Ferguson has praised the work done by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Warren Joyce and the Reserves players after United were crowned Premier Reserve League North champions on Tuesday night.

Fellow challengers Liverpool lost to Everton, meaning they cannot now catch leaders United, who have won the trophy for the first time in four years.

lol at Liverpool :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
He's better than Fabregas. (not really comparing since they play in different position, but in the sense in effect in games and that what he has achieved)

+1 when did fabregas last play an influential role playing against a big team?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

btw talkin abt the reserves title,we got some great young prospects for the coming years :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Lol. i was kiddin. Dont take it to heart guys. :D
But then, saying that fabregas hasnt been influential against a "big" team is a blatant lie. Only this season, he had ManU jumping for cover at OT. The result may sound a bit underwhelming.. but we all know what happened that day. Fabregas coupled with a pair of proper strikers would be unstoppable.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Bayern ncicked it past Lyon with a 68th minute deflection by Robben. Ribery red carded. :|
If Lyon goes through, Barca/Inter can start partying. :|

XTerminator

Ribery involved in a prostitution racket+getting red carded :lol:
Robben is their messiah,seems to get a goal when bayern look down and out.Still i think baern should go through. 1-0 at home is a great result.

iinfi

mekalodu
Why did Mourinho sell him? :???:

injury prone ,... however he has played his best football after chelsea sold him.

there v been bigger mistakes which the Chelsea management v made in the past ... like not giving Mourinho enough freedom in the transfer market after his second season!! forcing him to buy Sheva and Ballack to start playing beautiful football ...
performance suffered as a result and ensured his exit ...
personally i wud love to have him back nxt season ... but i v heard rumors that Sir Alex Ferguson will retire by the end of this season and Mourinho is going to replace him ... we v heard a lot of such rumors over the years ... but u never know :)

XTerminator

Robben+Sneijder+RVP= The Dutch a force to reckon with.

and add jonny heitinga and van bronckhorst at the back;Van bommel,Engellar,De Jong and Van der Vaart in the midfield, and forwards like huntelaar,kuyt and you get a monster of a team!!

Rahim

Married!
Those who have followed Holland, must agree that they have always been blessed with great players. YET they are also famous for not playing like a team because of their massive ego.
Most of them are injury prone too.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How's United coming through for this Saturday clash with in-form Spurs? :)
Will Liverpool lose intentionally to Chelsea to stop United from lifting that 19th title? Considering Benitez's N-th re-computation of Next Priority, ie, Europa League since 4th place is long gone, who knows?

I still believe Chelsea are still master of their destiny despite the slump.
======================================================

Last edited:
Top Bottom