• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
another reason why players like drogba and messi are ineffective when their team is down..3-1 inter and very comfy at the back..messi is silent as a grave in away games.

Milito is so prone to being offside,he cross checked with the linesman to see if he was off,when he headed in the 3rd for inter.and he was off imo :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

as far as the tackling issue goes,its plain and simple.if you have the skill,use it.

My view is that shoulder-thrusting when vying for a ball is absolutely fine,however pulling the shirt,lunging is unfair.Out-muscling on the other hand doesnt involve pushing or kicking either.

How about Italian league?
they are wary of fouling,one slightest push and they're down on the ground.theyre proficient as hell in diving :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

none of messi's tricks are working..shouldve been brought off for henry.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

inter>barca in the second half. barca have their task cut out. 3-1 ft

Rahim

Married!
How arrogant of Guardiola to bringon ABidal for Ibrahimovic and keeping Henry and Kirkich on the bench!!!

Anyway a lesson to all beautiful football clubs, one needs to have some devils tgo places and in Inter, they got their monster :D

Bolatelli thinks himself Zidane and showing temper towards fans. He should prove himself before doing tantrums.

Full makrs to Mourinho and Samuel-Cambiasso-Zanetti who showed no mercy to Barcelona's front three.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'll say Edgar "teh pitbull" Davids as the best DM of 1995-2005 era just because of the fact that he could tackle and dribble both like a monster. He had both strength and flair.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Mourinho is a heck of a manager who just want success. period. No mushy-willy-i-am-so-beautiful talk. Just pure capitalist. Players respond to his tactics and he is very very good at it.

Will Guardiola play Henry at Camp Nou? He showed his inexperience in not putting Henry on and behaving like an arrogant kid. He should have shown maturity by over-looking his annoyance with Henry at Emirates, as survival was at stake at San Siro. No way back even for this great Barcelona team. Another 1000 miles journey back home would drain them further.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No way back even for this great Barcelona team.

I wouldn't say that.Barca need only a 2-0 win at home to go through.They have already shown that they can dismantle Inter in group stages.

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic said after his side's Champions League defeat that Inter defender Marco Materazzi attacked team-mate Mario Balotelli in the players' tunnel."
Ibrahimovic said that he saw what happened after Balotelli had thrown off his jersey in anger and given a middle finger salute to the Inter fans after the final whistle.

"I saw that Materazzi was attacking him in the players' tunnel and I've never seen anything like it," Ibrahimovic told RAI. "If I were him, I'd have left Mario alone, but Materazzi was attacking him and I was stunned. If Materazzi had attacked me like that, I would've decked him in a second!"
*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=774498&sec=uefachampionsleague&cc=3888

Fair play to Materazzi for beating up that tw@t and Zlatan for the lols.
:lol:

XTerminator

somebody needed to show balotelli his place..who better than the one who's been abused by many already :lol: i bet materazzi had been waiting all these years to take out the anger :D

InTheNews said:
Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho has attacked Barcelona's players for criticising the referee during his side's 3-1 victory in the Champions League semi-final first leg yesterday.
A number of Barcelona players approached the referee after the final whistle and later spoke at their frustration at not being awarded a penalty after Daniel Alves was challenged by Wesley Sneijder in the second half.
Speaking after Tuesday's first leg, Mourinho said: "Why can Barcelona not act like champions and accept they lost on the night to a team that played better? We played very, very well."
He also accused the Barcelona players of having "short memories", referencing the Spanish club's victory against Chelsea in the semi-final last year.
"It's a pity. A year ago Chelsea were crying and Barca were laughing with the referee," the former Chelsea manager said.
"They laughed because he denied my Chelsea boys their rightful place."
Mourinho also claimed his side were now a "great" Champions League side and predicted Inter would win the tournament soon.
"We've beaten the best team in the world and now Inter are a great Champions League team," he said.
"If we don't win it this year, we'll win it next year or in two years time. We'll be in semi-finals and finals - we've changed."
All Hail Mourinho. :)

@LFC_fan
Clean your mouth's with Bar Soap. Where was your midget yesterday? :rolleyes: [that's what my vindication refers to :p ]

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
It was Midget's day off. lol.
LOL. Lets not take anything away from Messi though. He's a class act, only when no one attacks his balls.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well every one and that includes Mr.Drogba, Rooney, Torres, and almighty greats have bad days. :rolleyes:
And :lol: @ you calling him a midget. Just because he is short he is NOT crap, maybe you are midget(short)minded :p
A tactical aware manager can neutralise ANY damned player in the world if his players do his job.

He didnt have a bad day afaik (didnt ze the match, lots to study)

My friends say he was running around, had absolutely no effect with possession. Mourinho made his players tackle him everytime he got the ball, or choked him by crowding him up. That left Pedro open (that's what my friend's say about the goal)

How can a player who's scoring for fun (with what, 4 hattricks) have an off day? :rolleyes:

Anyways, the battle is only half won. I'll definitely watch the Camp Nou encounter :)

47 games - 40 goals and 10 assists. I don't like him much, but he is far ahead of any other player on the planet. Accept it. (No question of not)
Exactly. He cannot be having an "off" day if he's scoring at such a rate, Maybe that speaks highly of Song, Essien, and of course, La Liga :rolleyes:

XTerminator

he was totally ineffective yesterday,second a_rahim there...the less we talk of lol liga,the better :lol:

the phact is messi is the best player on the planet,more so when playin at camp nou,he's often been rendered powerless in away games against big opposition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom