• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^How can Hart win the young player award over him?Just because he gets more points for being younger?If thats the case surely Fabregas should win it :|

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
for young player of the year
it should be fabregas

but guys do u'll know what is the criteria for a player to be in young player category?
under 25?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Our new home kit :D
*i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/sinsister_photos/newkit.jpg

Featuring the Adidas TechFit technology to enhance muscle performance :D

iinfi

mekalodu
Liverpool is up for sale ... auction starts

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8624597.stm

my bid.
Rs. 0.99/-

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

0.99 INR looks disrespectful .... sorry
revised bid ...
150m GBP

Rahim

Married!
It was about time the 2 owners sell the club to a group who really care about the club and their great community of passionate supporters.

Will Rafael Benitez stay now?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^That looks good on players.I heard it has a skin tight and a normal version.Hope Lampard wears the latter.
a_rahim said:
a group who really care about the club and their great community of passionate supporters.
Noone gives a sh1t about that,unless fans themselves buy it.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
alright,time for the epicest manchester derbies.somehow i aint getting a good feeling about this :(

Rooney's back,that should boost the team up,and expecting a 4-4-2 formation today(thats the best for the team imo) and rafael instead of neville.

My pred 2-1 City,just being realistic though my heart thinks the reverse.title challenge to end here.Earnestly hoping im wrong.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well those two matches would go a long way to decide the league champion.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

LOL Martin Atkinson will referee ManUre v Citeh :lol:

XTerminator

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Vidic, Jonathan Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Gibson, Valencia, Rooney, Giggs. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Carrick, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, O'Shea, Obertan.

Neville :|

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

United have been the better team so far,in terms of chances. Giggs is having an off day today.would like to see him subbed.

XTerminator

what the heck is fergie thinkin?giggs has been epic poor this match.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

thats it.season over for us too.

Top Bottom