• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well, the only thing which I care all about is SONG. If he's in the team, I feel confident and if he's not, I honestly feel less motivated. Was devastated when I read the team list.

Hope he'll be back.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

And our TODAY's performance WAS better then our previous leg. Sadly, Messi turned up today.

I have to say, I wished Messi's feet would be broken, he fcking scores a hattrick.

@LFC_fan

The game proved nothing. Messi is still a dwarf who relies on midfield, Arsenal didnt have Song, and missed him badly. No Song, Messi is like a cat who turns into a lion as theres no one to step right into his face and foul (sorry, tackle) his fcking legs.

Take heart Arsenal, you bowed out with a fight (atleast thats what I could see compared to the gangrape at Emirates last week)

Clichy was on Fire! Nasri did well too :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
No Song, Messi is like a cat who turns into a lion as theres no one to step right into his face and foul (sorry, tackle) his fcking legs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

clearly hating barca has gone into your heads. Had it been a Utd fan who had said this,he'd have been bombarded with millions of comments like "wanker','plastic','how can he wish injuries to players','insensitive' and crap and more by now :|

Just give credit to Messi,Song was crocked.that was his problem.Messi is just out of this world,especially when he plays at camp nou.And i daresay messi wouldnt have been kept quiet even by Song yesterday.

Krow

Crowman
Nah! I disagree. No Song plus Silvester as CB means Messi had a lot of space as both Diaby and Denilson are more attack minded.

Messi was tackled excellently by Denilson, but he got a yellow card for that. He got the ball, but that idiot fell and the referee fell in love with him. :x

@Xterminator

O RLY?

Look, I have nothing against Messi, but you guys have to realise that he's playing a team thats got a midfield worth its weight in gold. I really dont think he'll play any any other team, let alone any league coz La Liga is fully attack-minded, nobody cares about defence. EPL teams (barring ManUre) shunted him out (Chelsea last year, Arsenal at the Emirates) by playing right in his face and fouling him, denying space. You take out the midfield (which was again brilliant yesterday), Messi will be nothing but a decoy.

Lack of Song and Silvestre as CB (as Krow said) is a very weak defensive lineup, so nobody to challenge Messi as he made his runs towards goal, Bar Soap played a pretty weakened team yesterday, evident from Silvestre and TV having no clue how to contain him, coz Silvestre is miles away from Song.

Anyway, ManUre have their own problems to worry about tonight. :p

XTerminator

^ i agree with all of the above,but c'mon give him the credit that he deserves.

if you remember the quicky taken free kick by barca yesterday and the chance sergio balooned ( similar to messi's chip,but at an angle),goes to show his class.arsenal fielded a weakened side coz of injury problems,not coz messi told them too :D

anyways yea,we got our own defensive worries.we have to play our skins out and most preferably go for a 1-0,which is very very very tough.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@Xterminator

O RLY?

Look, I have nothing against Messi, but you guys have to realise that he's playing a team thats got a midfield worth its weight in gold. I really dont think he'll play any any other team, let alone any league coz La Liga is fully attack-minded, nobody cares about defence. EPL teams (barring ManUre) shunted him out (Chelsea last year, Arsenal at the Emirates) by playing right in his face and fouling him, denying space. You take out the midfield (which was again brilliant yesterday), Messi will be nothing but a decoy.

Lack of Song and Silvestre as CB (as Krow said) is a very weak defensive lineup, so nobody to challenge Messi as he made his runs towards goal, Bar Soap played a pretty weakened team yesterday, evident from Silvestre and TV having no clue how to contain him, coz Silvestre is miles away from Song.

Anyway, ManUre have their own problems to worry about tonight. :p
Messi has already given you enough fitting replies with his FEET but then you chose to standy by your own stuff. And I cant blame you for standing up in wrong end, since supp0rting Chelsea... oh never mind :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No doubt that Messi is the best around but yesterday he had it too easy with loose balls bumping around against Silvester's ass.I am sure he has had better games than that.
The last goal was quality though

Rahim

Married!
Rafa is ready for Madrid and poor LFC_Fan would be a sad person :(
Gerrard's reaction to Torres's substitution says a lot about Rafa's 'gebbious' pill.

I agree somewhat with crab about Messi bottling it when physically abused, but that doesn't diminish his class. Quality foundation is more important on which beautiful 'imaarats' can be built.

I watched him for the 1st time in a live match and I am stunned with his impact and his willingness to make fools out of any player in front of him. That 4th goal says it all.-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenger has admitted the need to spend this summer. I hope he doesn't mean 10 year olds.

^^
Oscar Ustari, Igor Afinkeev should be targets IMO (though I think Ustari is injured) No need for Chamakh, better DMs, AMs or even CBs should do.

I'd say Arsenal should hire new medical staff too :???:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rafa is ready for Madrid and poor LFC_Fan would be a sad person :(
Well IF he leaves :p
I would personally love him to stay for at least another season. One bad season cannot undermine what he has done for the club :)

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Anyway Good Luck to Manchester United and Bayern Munich. :p May the better team win.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Club managers who know to build the team: Arsene Wenger, David Moyes, Roy Hodgson

Team managers which buy the best player and don't worry to splash the cash: Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello

Hybrids which do the both: Alex Ferguson, Martin O'neill

Then there are those termed "Benitez". Only they know what they are doing....or maybe even not them.
:lol: lol...

XTerminator

Club managers who know to build the team: Arsene Wenger, David Moyes, Roy Hodgson

Team managers which buy the best player and don't worry to splash the cash: Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello

Hybrids which do the both: Alex Ferguson, Martin O'neill

Then there are those termed "Benitez". Only they know what they are doing....or maybe even not them.

:lol: :lol:

We all know what United are without Rooney and add to that the threat of Robben.

true.but we can be in with a positive result IF the defenders dont poop.that would be the key

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

My ideal line-up for tonight.

---------VDS----------

--Neville--Vidic---Ferdi--Evra

--Valencia--Fletcher--Scholes--Nani

-------------Park--------------

-----------Berbatov-------------

Park to play in the hole and get amongst the wings occasionally.

tbh Carrick SHOULDNT BE STARTED.but thats what SAF will do tbh

Top Bottom