• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
its been 1/2 hr and all the arses mustve facepalmed and wanked imagining alumina making some more saves

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

what the fvck is going on!

:lol: :lol: well the good thing still is that you are not 3-0 down in 20 mins :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
LOL moment!!! Ball falls at the feet of Bendtner - offside, but can't score in 2 attempts!! :D

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Song booked!

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Oh, and looks like Gallas is crocked now!! :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fabregas booked!!! HE WON'T PLAY AT THE NOU CAMP!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Denilson on for Gallas.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
What the fcuk was that? I had my heart in my mouth throughout the game. Hopefully wenger can put some insight into the guys about how to play FOOTBALL. Gawd dammit. We are playing worse than what MANU did yesterday. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Nosiree, barca are playing at a totally different level. Yer boys are being outclassed, Mr.Wenger and Fabragas is booking a one-way flight to Barcelona in July. He is on the phone talking to his agent now! :D :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
It was barely a foul.Fvcking incompetent Euro refs.

...and teh rants begin :D i secretly feel that after all this travesty,arsenal are gonna land barca asucker punch in the end.and then of course get ra*ed at the nou camp :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Appealing a yellow? Unlikely.

Ahh, and I see Guardiola standing at the door, arms outstretched, "Come back home son, come and play the Barcelona way." :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Negetives

We got slaughtered for 30 odd minutes.
Everyone bar Song and Al has been struggling.
Shava injured
Gallas injured
Cesc booked
Denilson in Song position.

Positives
Its 0-0 and upsets do happen(remember FA cup 2005 final)

Top Bottom