• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
IF ribery didnt had that great match....then god save MANU in second leg if he has a GREAT or even half great game..:p...with robben on right...oh i cant waiit for that match too :).....I just love when MANU at loss

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Fabregas to start the game...Henry is on bench.....they cant risk him playing..he can even score a goal.. an own goal for them :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Carlton Palmer is NOT in the studio!! That itself is a good start!!! :D

---------- Post added 01-04-2010 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 31-03-2010 at 11:44 PM ----------

9 minutes to kickoff!! :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This stadium was built for these nights.
Love the crowd drowning out the CL music.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Its on
come the **** on

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Barca almost scored!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Ibra you twat!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Barca are overrunning the Arses!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Ibra... could have played Messi in!!

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Arses defendinf for their lives in their box!! Aluminium saved them more than once!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Arshavin booked. The look on his face after the foul was.... :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Arses finally getting to see what the ball looks like. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
NAsri!!!! Off target though! :p

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Arses will emerge... probably to swear at the barca players! :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Eboue has just been sent out to warm-up by Wenger. Substitution on the way? Arshavin limping.??

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

@Kl@w-24 alumina made 2 quality saves i heard?i cant watch the match as im havin a fever :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Possession - 70% Barca!! :shock!

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Xt09, yup!! He has actually kept the arses in the game!! :D

Top Bottom