• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bayern played beautiful footie, other than the opening minute. Demichellies had Rooney covered to a large degree. It was all Bayern football, Nani should have been fouled so hard that he shouldn't be able to feel his feet dive ever again. Crappy liitle nutfcuk really.

Just imagine, no Robben, no Shweinsteiger. Yet they played free football. Ribery ate the entire left wing for dinner. Altintop on fire. ManUre were reduced to shi.t

And add to it a prospective no-Rooney show at OT this weekend. How bloody sweet is this :D

To the Emirates!

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Dude Barca can win like that, but it would be better if you give Les Arses some respect. Anything can happen in zat game IMHO.

with all respect,ill be more than happy if arses beat barca.but ive seen arsenal defend like we did yest (against the big teams) so maybe the arses have a chance to learn something from the match.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

barca tv showing cesc fabregas trainin in the youth academy as if he's their own player :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Tonight is............... 'The Messi Show'!! Don't miss it! :D

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Rooney left the Allianz Arena on crutches, with his right foot in a protective boot, and will have a hospital scan today amid concerns that he could be facing a possible six-week lay-off, beginning with Saturday's crucial league match with fellow title contenders Chelsea.

Ahem............. :p

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Louis Van Gaal said:
"Just look at the statistics. Rooney is their top scorer with 34 goals. Dimitar Berbatov has 12 goals but until this weekend their second-highest scorer was the opposition, with 11 own goals. That's how important Rooney is to them. But I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone."

1 man team? :p

Krow

Crowman
If Xavi/Iniesta are out, then we are really lucky. Let's see what happens tonight. Can't wait! 10 hours more to go! :x

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
If Xavi/Iniesta are out, then we are really lucky. Let's see what happens tonight. Can't wait! 10 hours more to go! :x

i think today's show would be of bendtner's.... i mean i would like to bet on arsenal.... gunners in great form.... i like messi to but arsenal is the best:smile::p....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
We are so tensed and anxious..and ya excited....i wonder ho w the players will be feeling.......

abt yest match....BAYERN were all over MANU...it could had easily be 4-5 goals for bayern....only the finishing let them down.....and icing on cake was Rooney getting injured....i want a cherry now with an Arsenal victory..IMHO even an draw ill not be a bad result

XTerminator

1 man team? :p

yesterday was a perfect example why Utd are NOT a 1-man team.the midfield didnt perform,so there was no supply to rooney.So he couldnt score.As simple as that.Shows how much dependant rooney is on the supply by other players.

Btw my respect for Van gaal has increased after his comment "....But I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone."

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
By '1 man team', I meant that Rooney is the one who does all the goal-scoring, just like LVG said in his comment. If you take him out (as has happened now), there is hardly anyone in the team who can take his place and score a few goals when needed (Berbaflop? Hardly).

Rahim

Married!
Those 2 tactical blunders by Fergie cost United the game. Carrick & Park off, Giggs & Valencia on. What was he thinking!! Bayern is no AC Milan. Had that Vidic header gone in, people would be singing a different tune. Evra was pathetic throguhout the game and not his mistake in the end. Ribery didn't have that great a match as some of you are writing about. He scored a lucky goal and then Bayern just grew in confidence.
It would be tough now to stop fit-again Robben. Absence of Rooney would be devastating now.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ Actually, I think Fergie thought of getting some "crossing" advantage by bringing them on.

Agreeing on Ribery's point. Man of the match for me was Van Bommel.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I think that today's game can be a cagy affair with both the teams measuring each other.We will see a lot of ball retention in the midfield and lesser end to end stuff IMO.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ribery dominated his flank. Anyone can tell you, if you allow him time on the ball, he can punish you. But Neville and Nani could not keep him under control. So many of Bayern's attacks were started by Ribery on the left. He was surely not the MOTM, though.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just 1 hour to go.Come on Fabregas,pass that fitness test.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

BBC said:
1842: BREAKING TEAM NEWS Fabregas starts, Henry on the bench.

Yay x 2.Still no news on Gallas.

XTerminator

Gutted.rooney out for 2-4 weeks min

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

on second thoughts time for berba to prove his worth.this is HIS chance.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Al
Clichy-Gallas-Vermaelen-Sagna
Song-Cesc-Abu
Shava-Bendy-Nasri

Barca:
Valdes, Alves, Puyol, Pique, Maxwell, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Pedro

Going to have a wank on that lineup :))

Top Bottom