• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Giggs on for Nani the fanny, but not before he dives again to win a FK. :|

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Bayern saved by the bar!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Klose on for Altintop!

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Another offside goal would do nicely for Bayern now! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Tymoschuk on for Pranjic!

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Gomez almost scored!! Saved by VDS!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccc!!!!! 2-1 to Bayern!!!!!! :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Ivica Olic!!! Stole the ball from the Utd defence in their own effing box!!!! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oooooooooooooooooh, what's this?? Shrek limping off!!! Could it get any better??? :lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Who gives a sh*t about 99?? I was a bloody toddler back then!! :lol:

It was utterly hilarious!! WTF were those idiots doing in their own box? Did they hear the ref's whistle before everyone else? :lol::lol::lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
hope the injury isnt serious..as regards the match,the bayern defence looked lol,if only we had created chances...victory fully deserved to Bayern.Thank god we have the home leg still,the away goal will help surely.

XTerminator

the defence was in shambles,olic must have taken a nap before scoring..and evra must have gotten high,check out what he was doin.pathetic performance.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I can't stop laughing at that comical defending!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Looks like Shrek has been cursed with the traditional injury suffered by English footballers beforee a major tournament - a broken metatarsal.

XTerminator

Television pictures appear to suggest Wayne Rooney went over on his right ankle at the end of the game in the Allianz Arena.So shouldnt be much worse,hopefully it will be better than the broken metatersal,bbc just reported

XTerminator

by the looks of it,arsenal can defend much worse than we did today,and of course since its barca,we could see a 4-0 + scoreline,if something like that happens.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

not sure if i'll be able to sleep tonight :(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
At least I can go to college today and piss the crap out of some of my fellow mates. Rooney out for Saturday atleast, as it looks from here. Some articles have even gone to claim England's ruin at the upcoming world cup.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
by the looks of it,arsenal can defend much worse than we did today,and of course since its barca,we could see a 4-0 + scoreline,if something like that happens.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

not sure if i'll be able to sleep tonight :(

Dude Barca can win like that, but it would be better if you give Les Arses some respect. Anything can happen in zat game IMHO.

Top Bottom