• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
7 matches. 7 wins. Otherwise a possible mid table mediocrity.
Sunderland (H)
Birmingham (A)
Fulham (H)
West Ham (H)
Burnley (A)
Chelsea (H)
Hull (A)

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

*img232.imageshack.us/img232/200/leaguea.png

Hehe please let this happen :D

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
1. From viktoruia
Hello, Andrey. It is very interesting to me - how many push-ups and pull-ups can you do? Thanks in advance.
Arshavin: Ten pull-ups for sure, perhaps a little more. There is a better situation with push-ups. I can do a lot of them. I guess, one hundred at a time.

2. From Lizzza
Hi, Andrey. Of course, I understand that it’s too early to ask this question, but still it’s very interesting. I know that some athletes, I mean real stars, become coaches at the end of their career. What you are going to do in the future?
Arshavin: Now I have a goal, a task assigned to myself - to play football at a serious level until 35.

7. From Violet18
Hello Andrey! I would love to know what in your understanding is an ideal weekend?
Arshavin: When the next day you realize that you have another day off ahead:)))

9. From Yanusik
Andrey, how can one talk to you personally?
Arshavin: Hi.

10. From Yanusik
Andrey, is it true that you don’t talk to your wife at all on the day of the game, even on the phone?)))
Arshavin: She doesn’t talk to me either on the game day :)

11. From puzzle
Sorry for such a tactless question but what color is your favorite underwear?
PS: Just answer me please even if this question has been asked before ‘cause I really need to know!
Arshavin: I don’t have any particular men’s underwear color preferences. But one thing I can tell you for sure, you won’t find G-strings in my wardrobe :))

13. From STIM
Can A.A. jump out of my birthday cake?
Arshavin: It’s unlikely; I'm a football player, not a minstrel or a clown.

14. From puzzle
Do you have a yellow rubber duck in your bathroom?
Arshavin: Yes, how do you know?

15. From knopka42
I’ve already written you three letters but they haven’t been delivered...Well ... My name is Olga, I’m 13 years old. I go out for football and I’m your biggest fan..... Well, my dad does not allow me to play football but I want to…- Andrey, tell me what to do?
Arshavin: Listen to your Dad.
:lol:
*arshavin.eu/news.php?id=524

abyss88

Broken In
Xavi is fit..XD

*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/03/26/n100326110074.html

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I cant help cursing the IPL now. My family is pitched up for the Kolkata today and I dont think i will get a taste of anything that arsenal has to offer today. This is so depressing. :|
Moreover, I am from kolkata, worse, they are a bunch of losers. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Very interesting line-up.

Arsenal
01 Almunia
03 Sagna
22 Clichy
31 Campbell
02 Diaby
04 Fabregas
07 Rosicky
14 Walcott
15 Denilson
17 Song Billong
52 Bendtner
Substitutes
21 Fabianski, 27 Eboue, 30 Traore, 08 Nasri, 23 Arshavin, 09 Eduardo, 12 Vela

Silvester not even on the bench?Guess Wenger has caught the Manc agent finally:p
Rosicky for Arshavin is interesting,maybe Shava is nursing a niggle.

I would have liked Eboue for Theo up front in this game,the lineup is a bit too attack minded.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea,thank goodness. Even i can defend than Silvestre. Why isnt nasri included?niggle? Think he can do some damage upfront. And denilson?Why god why? :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Probably not. He must have spent the whole week planning how to rein him in and in one fell swoop it all goes down the drain. :D ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Denilson is alright,he was fantastic in his last 2 games.Nasri and Arshavin are probably getting rested for Barca.(if this gamble fails the season can be over in 5 days)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Oh btw. Villa are a sinking ship.Can't see them taking a point today:(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Have we ever broken an unbeaten run this season? Stoke was a good win, but other than that? We have struggled away from home and we need to put it right today.

Top Bottom