• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
first n foremost, excellent play by Deco tdy. Malouda played brilliantly. Malouda is my MOM ahead of Frank Lampard.

7 goals scored WITHOUT DROGBA. :| :lol:

well the following statistic makes me feel my rant against drogba all this while wasn't as crazy as it looked to one n all

1623: Chelsea have now scored 22 goals in the six league games Didier Drogba has not started. And there's still about half an hour to go in this one. Remarkable statistic.
you cant expect 7 goals out of each game, but the statistic clearly suggests that there is far too much space between the mid-field and Drogba-Anelka when they play together. and worse still the limited chances which are created are not taken by the strike pair.
another imp thing tdy was Malouda played a more central role and the slow moving Ballack was absent for most of the game. chelsea lost the physical battle but won the all imp one.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Manu winning on OG again?Fvck football I am taking up watching snooker or some sh1t.

:lol: :lol:

it still aint over yet...i mean another og will surely help :D

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

another good news...munchen have lost 2-1 again..this time to stuttgart :)

Top Bottom