• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Good result.I think Chelsea will drop more points.
However,I can't see Utd. dropping too many points,I'll admit that I had them drawing today.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Now it is time for some Barca watch.You know,looking for 2-3 little injuries and such:smile:

iinfi

mekalodu
get mourinho back plz...and dont interfere in his business .... with the same squad we wud v been 10 points clear the top of the table at this point...
goal conceded was the GK mistake IMO .. with paulo ferreira one on one with diouf he sud v come out a long way to punch it away .. cant blame him ..inexperience ...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Zaragoza 2-4 Barca.
Shaky defence but Messi is in red hot form.Scored a hat trick and created a penalty.
Clichy Song and Diaby have their work cut out.

Krow

Crowman
Zaragoza 2-4 Barca.
Shaky defence but Messi is in red hot form.Scored a hat trick and created a penalty.
Clichy Song and Diaby have their work cut out.

Barca have conceded 18 goals in La Liga so far. This means that we need to score as well. The only thing about us that worries me is that we have not really played well against big teams this season. Hope that changes against Barca.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
+1. a few games and better defending would surely take barca on top....

Nº Team GP W D L GF GA +/- Pts Home Away
1. Real Madrid 27 22 2 3 74 22 52 68 14-0-0 8-2-3
2. Barcelona 27 21 5 1 68 18 50 68 12-1-0 9-4-1
3. Valencia 27 14 8 5 44 29 15 50 7-5-1 7-3-4
4. Mallorca 27 14 4 9 45 32 13 46 12-0-1 2-4-8
5. Sevilla 27 13 5 9 39 31 8 44 7-5-2 6-0-7
6. Athletic Bilbao 27 12 6 9 36 32 4 42 8-2-3 4-4-6
7. Deportivo La Coruna 27 12 6 9 30 30 0 42 8-2-4 4-4-5
8. Getafe 27 11 4 12 36 34 2 37 8-2-3 3-2-9
9. Villarreal 27 10 6 11 38 39 -1 36 9-3-2 1-3-9
10. Atletico Madrid 27 9 7 11 40 42 -2 34 7-3-3 2-4-8

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ nice rig.

as far as scouting bayern goes,their defence is shambolic and their away form pathetic (by their standards). they lost 2-1 to Eintracht Frankfurt,conceding 2 late goals.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Ref: He got the ball.
Malouda: What ball???

:lol: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Henry on the Arsenal game
"Whenever there is a draw for the Champions League I'm in pain," he told Sky Sports.

"I'm not saying I won't try to fight or whatever because that's the way the game is. But I don't want to play against Arsenal.

"It will be weird for me to step on the pitch, even if it's at the Emirates and not Highbury, with another shirt on."

When asked if he would celebrate a goal, he added: "Forget about it. No. I do not want to play against Arsenal, simple as that.

"The bond that I have with the Arsenal fans I will never get anywhere else. Because I don't think I will ever play for another team for that long.

"Eight years - I don't think I will be with another team for eight years, I am getting old now."
I think a huge reception will overwhelm him if he plays,as will Bacary Sagna.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Isnt all this kinda over the top? i mean, mind games anyone? The irony would be if Henry starts and scores against us. The next day, there would be a huge paragraph on him lamenting at the spur of the moment where he put Arsenal out of the competition.Lets be professional here guys. Hes a legend, will always be loved, but lets not get too overwhelmed by all this media talk.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Isnt all this kinda over the top? i mean, mind games anyone? The irony would be if Henry starts and scores against us. The next day, there would be a huge paragraph on him lamenting at the spur of the moment where he put Arsenal out of the competition.Lets be professional here guys. Hes a legend, will always be loved, but lets not get too overwhelmed by all this media talk.
The only one getting overwhelmed here is Henry himself,which may be good for us.The players wouldn't care one bit about who he is for 90 mins.
Sagna should deal with him if he starts.

Arsenal have appealed against the TV red card.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2902878/Arsenal-appeal-Thomas-red.html

Good move by Arsenal if a bit risky.He can get 1 more match for frivolous appeal.
However if there is any sense of justice in the FA,the card should be rescinded.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/23/albert-riera-rafael-benitez-liverpool-transfer

Bye Bye Riera.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I liked him as a player, but having a go at your manager on public is NOT the way. Plus those comments of describing Liverpool as a 'Sinking Ship' was a disgrace.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Possibly our next season kits :p
*img203.imageshack.us/img203/7016/lfchomeretrostylecubcre.jpg

Seems like our kit next season :p Pretty nice looking but it looks odd to see Standard Chartered there. Anyway at least it isn't that blue (ewwwwww) and green Standard Chartered logo.

*www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Liverpoolhome2010-300x278.jpg
*www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/LiverpoolAway2010-300x253.jpg
*www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Liverpooleurope2010-300x266.jpg

I like the Away shirt as well. Our old White and Blue Kit. :p

*www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/?p=12270

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Anyway the kits might just be fake because of the Champions League Crest on the third kit :/

Top Bottom