• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
Amazing game we had yesterday! TV should not have been red carded, but it brought the team together and showed that we can adapt. It is such victories that were draws last season. Another good thing is that last season, without Cesc, we went on a string of draws, while this time around, one was a 2-1 hard fought victory and the other a Champions League 5-0 drubbing. Great work lads.

Newstime:

Ramsey begins to walk without crutches. Get well soon.

AND

Wenger seems very sure of himself and the team. Very good interview as usual. He has faith in the squad always and I feel that our team grows much better in spite of a lack of trophies because he always backs his players. Case in point is what he says about Almunia in this interview.

On Manuel Almunia
"He has taken a lot of stick, not always justified I believe. He had a few problems at the start of the season but in the last two or three months I have found him to be outstanding and credit to him, he has silenced the critics."

I remember him persisting with Diaby at the start of the season and what a player he is today. Hats off to the great Wenger!

*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-we-were-more-urgent-when-we-had-10-men-

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
When you know that you need to attack, Rafa will replace a winger by a midfielder and a midfielder will be replaced by a winger in the dying minutes. :/

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
WTF WTF WTF!! Torres and Benayoun missed the chance of a lifetime. Even a baby sleeping on a crib could have sleepwalked out of it and put that in. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
We are in permanent place in Mid Table. Bye bye CL football. And Howard webb is a cvnt.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

If Blackburn beat Chelsea today,I'll put the biggest cvnt in football in my avatar,fat Sam,till we play our next game.

He'll be delighted to please his boss :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Who made Howard Webb a referee? Her should be a politician sucking at SAF's toes. :|
OMG! This is so damn depressing. OMG!!! Torressss..grrrr.....
@A_G- Bendtner can be given respite for not scoring.But Torres, Who fcuking wont play in Liverpool if they dont qualify for the Champions league next season is utter disgrace.P.s. -According to reports, Bayern is preparing a 15m pound transfer for Bendtner this summer.

Top Bottom