• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea baby. Groovin to the party are we. :D But there was something amiss the arsenal side today. Did not feel like Arsenal as in the past couple of weeks. Diaby was freaking awesome.Bendtner needs to improve on his passing.If the pass to fabregas was accurate, would probably have been the best goal of the season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
yea baby. Groovin to the party are we. :D But there was something amiss the arsenal side today. Did not feel like Arsenal as in the past couple of weeks.
Ya we were missing a man.
:|

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

TV's ban is just 1 game.Confirmed.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Today's MOTM is between Song and Gael Clichy.
IMO Song just nicks it because of his good work out of position.

Its funny how Gael has been getting to his best since cvntley went down.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ya we were missing a man.
:|

LOL. Not that. Even in the first 45 minutes, Arsenal werent really in the groove. Arshavin was piss poor today.lethargic and heavy to get on the ball.Fabregas had a quiet game. Clichy was absolutely brilliant. Denilson, to be fair, was average at best xcept for the goal. Eduardo needs to be sold. Isnt helping himself much by being kept in the reserves. Fabregas, well, just out of an injury. Looked shabby(literally) :D and lacked that midas touch on first look.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/21/robin-van-persie-arsenal-training

Oh yea. RVP back to full training. :D
Just a warm up for the World Cup:-( I don't think there is much chance of him returning before May.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

*i44.tinypic.com/2wgvmfn.gif
:lol:

The Master
*i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/eboue.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/mar/21/bordeaux-lyon-psg-france-ligue-1

I daresay if the talent produced in France stays in France, French clubs would rule Europe.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Good article.Philippe Auclaire and Amy Lawrence certainly know their football.I always read their views on Arsenal.

And France will run away with the WC if someone sees enough sense to sack clueless Domenech.

Last edited:
Top Bottom