• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Cashley's X-rated photos to girl number TWO
The Sun said:
SHAMELESS Ashley Cole is today exposed as a liar and a sex text cheat after X-rated messages and photos of him were found on ANOTHER blonde's mobile phone.

The England footie ace, 29, wed to X Factor star Cheryl, right, sent the secretary hundreds of lurid texts. Cole's new shame emerged just days after he explained away nude photos of himself found on a topless model's mobile.

Cole last week insisted he had been "larking about" when he took explicit snaps of himself on a pay-as-you-go mobile while "between phones".

The Chelsea defender said the pics were sent to glamour girl Sonia Wild after he gave the temporary mobile to a friend, who passed it to another pal.

But that explanation is today exposed as a lie as The Sun reveals another woman received virtually IDENTICAL pictures of Cole and more than 300 text messages - sent from the SAME phone nine months earlier.

The snaps include Cole standing in front of a bathroom mirror in just his white pants and others too obscene to publish.

We can reveal the Chelsea player bombarded the pretty secretary with nude photos and raunchy messages while his wife Cheryl was working as a judge on TV's X Factor.

The England footie star, 29, sent the blonde career girl hundreds of texts over a two-month period.

Most were sent while Cheryl was at work on X Factor's 2008 series.

And the messages - stored on the secretary's mobile - tear apart the tissue of lies concocted by Cole last week as he denied having text sex with topless model Sonia Wild, 28. His representatives insisted the photos of Cole on Sonia's phone were a "one-off".

Cole's texts to the secretary - who we are not naming to protect her identity - also reveal the lengths he went to in a bid to hide his cheating ways from Girls Aloud favourite Cheryl, 26.

During their first text session, on October 4 2008, Cole wrote: "I beg u keep this between us x." Minutes later he added: "Please delete all texts ill have no balls left."

But Cole was soon asking her to send him pictures of herself. The £82,000-a-week Chelsea star responded by sending her seven snaps, including one in his underpants, another of his face - and two clearly showing he was aroused.

Sending indecent images over a mobile phone network is a crime, punishable by six months' jail or a £5,000 fine.

As Cole and the secretary exchanged ever more steamy messages, he again stressed the need for secrecy on October 9, when he sent a text that read: "we both have things 2 lose i do trust u alot. And i would never show any1."

But Cole was still begging the girl to send him more explicit snaps - and his texts that night included, "can i have 1 more of ur t**s please" and "C told u. U will get better 1s when u send flesh."

Many of Cole's texts were sent on Fridays and Saturdays, while Cheryl was at the X Factor studios in North London working on rehearsals or the live show itself.

The longest barrage - a total of 57 messages - was sent on the weekend of October 25 and 26 2008. Minutes before sending a picture of his private parts at 3.32am on October 26, Cole joked: "No its not big. Ur make me laugh. X" The text chat then became more explicit, until Cole's phone ran out of battery power.

Cheryl ended up in tears backstage at X Factor that weekend after having to axe one of the acts. But she then hit the town with Girls Aloud pals Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts as they celebrated their single The Promise hitting No 1.

The band's £50,000 party went on until just after 4am, while Cole's text session ended at 4.44am. The next day, October 27, Cole sent a message saying: "Hello how r u 2day recovered from our text a thon. Ha x" Cole's text fling happened just months after hairdresser Aimee Walton, 22, told The Sun she had sex with him. Cheryl was devastated and spent much of 2008 battling to save their marriage.

Source: *www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2853658/Ashley-Coles-X-rated-photos-to-girl-number-TWO.html

Cashley is one funny character.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe he puts that phone up his arse.
Now that he has 3 free months on his hands I expect lots of such stories to come out.
:lol: :lol: So true. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The Sun says he did her too.
Cant see this affecting him on the pitch so I havent got much to say.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Today's game will be very tight.I can see Milan getting a narrow win.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
1-1 ht. both goals lucky.utd wasting their possession,milan their chances.can see utd getting better in the second half though.Ronaldinho the most dangerous man atm.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ManU are through and Dida is poo. :D He just watches the ball going in. :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

lol :lol:

Milan 2-3 ManU

Inzaghi missed a golden opportunity in the end.

XTerminator

3-2 ft :) the last goal by milan still keeps them in this tie though. Great performance by rooney as usual,wudve been better if that cvnt nani not pooped all along.

lyon 1 - 0 madrid :lol: all of ronaldo's cheap tricks go to the gutter :lol:

XTerminator

yeah,cant see why they cant score past a lol lyon team.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

^ Real Madrid will be knocked out before/in the Quarter Finals as usual. :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

and Denilson is our Lucas. :lol:

oh how did i forget that crap? worst player in the premier league :lol:

Top Bottom