• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And Hopefully eboue comes to utd on loan...He rots on the bench anyway..
Eboue reaction when he is told he is told he has to be move a loan deal to United.
*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2009/1/7/1231350409482/Gallery-Emmanuel-Ebou--Un-008.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT:
1-0 ahead :p just hope we hold it

EDIT #2:
Nice goal by Kevin Davies :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

2-1 win over Burnley and we're 4 points clear at the top again!! :D :D :D

And all ye losers, guess who scored? This time, on the field - The man, the machine - John Terry!! :D

iinfi

mekalodu
games v been good ... i v been watching quite a few games for the full 90 mins off late .. smething which i cud not do for quite smetime due to work pressure ..
well mid-field has been playing well ...but i still feel we lack the edge when it comes to finishing in front of goal ... we need good finishers who dont create chances ....but simply finish it into the back of the net.... people who can get goals out of nothing with good teams ... no transfer market activity upsets me ...
lastly, speaking of defense .. am i the only person who feels the defense is not good enough... its never been the way it sud be since Mourinho left ... or since Makalele left .. i dont knw ... Ancelotti has not worked on it ,.... i see gaping holes in the defense which good teams will exploit n punish!! DO YOU??

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Come on Les Arses, beat the hell outta ze mancker scumbags :D :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

we need good finishers who dont create chances

:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

And all ye losers, guess who scored? This time, on the field - The man, the machine - John Terry!! :D
:lol: <insert random garbage to fill in character limit />

iinfi

mekalodu
Running away with the league and still complaining! :rolleyes:

if we were in a position where Inter is now in the Italian league .. i wudnt complain ... 4 points with 15 odd games to go isn't too much ....

btw

Togo banned from next two Africa Cups of Nations

some one needs to tell The Confederation of African football that the people who went home were footballers and not soldiers ..... they cannot organize an event properly, cannot have enough security arrangements.... make the players come by bus thru a war torn region
AND
ban them from the next two Africa Cup of Nations and fine them $50,000...
WTF

there are bigger idiots in soccer management than sepp blatter n platini ....

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Inter situation won't happen in the PL,there is too much competition.If you can't praise your team unless they are winning the title by 10 points,you know what you are.

About the CAF,its more about the fact that the players wanted to play on,but the government of Togo called them back.There are strict guidelines in FIFA rules about the govt. interference.
However the CAF are to be blamed for organising some fixtures in that disputed area.
In the end I hope some common sense prevails.

iinfi

mekalodu
Inter situation won't happen in the PL,there is too much competition.If you can't praise your team unless they are winning the title by 10 points,you know what you are.
i m talking abt a comfort zone .... n the porous defense worries me ... under pressure in imp games the defense buckles .... i m only saying its not the same as it was when Mourinho was arnd. We used to score once and be assured that we aren't gona leak goals. Opponents have got smarter over time and we haven't. Managers who followed sud have preserved the formation and style of play which worked wonders, but chose to play beautiful (under pressure), which came at a cost.
once, we hardly used to concede off set plays, and now that's become our weak point. Its a question of getting better to match the stiff competition in Europe....

as far as CAF is concern, how did they think that the govt. wud not interfere if the lives of their countrymen we at stake? i m surprised!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
if we were in a position where Inter is now in the Italian league .. i wudnt complain ... 4 points with 15 odd games to go isn't too much ....
You lot need Jose Mourinho back as manager :p
Jose Mourinho + Didier Drogba + John Terry == Real Chelsea :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AW said:
Marouane Chamakh is not available because he is playing with Bordeaux and Bordeaux don't want to release him. David Villa as well, Valencia don't want to let him go.
:shock:
Fvck me!We inquired about Villa!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...oost-Robin-Van-Persies-recovery.html?ITO=1490
the Dutch are keen for Van Persie to play against the USA in a friendly in March,
:hammer:
What are they smoking?

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Denilson said:
I remember Evra saying it was men against boys. We're not boys any more, I am a man and I'll show that on the pitch.

"I don't like to talk too much off the field, I just want to show it out there."
:lol:
Just stfu and play your game dude.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You lot need Jose Mourinho back as manager :p
Jose Mourinho + Didier Drogba + John Terry == Real Chelsea :))

Finally Poo_Fan has got something to smile about! Poor thing, his own team can't offer him the same kind of happiness.

Doesn't this qualify as an extra-marital affair as well? :lol:

Sheesh!! Some people hate Chelsea more than they love their own club! :D :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Finally Poo_Fan has got something to smile about! Poor thing, his own team can't offer him the same kind of happiness.

Doesn't this qualify as an extra-marital affair as well? :lol:

Sheesh!! Some people hate Chelsea more than they love their own club! :D :lol:

I knew you would react like this since after all you can't READ. :D :lol:
Read that post again and point me to the part which potrays hatred to your great club. :p
And remember what was I quoting:
And if my memories aren't playing tricks with myself, then your club was precisely in somewhat that position at Jose being there. :p
Apparently combination of Mourinho + Drogba + Terry as an insult :rolleyes:
Sheesh!! Some people are paranoid more than they love their own club! :D :lol:

P.S.: Learning to take some things lightly would do you a world of good. ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal
01 Almunia
03 Sagna
05 Vermaelen
10 Gallas
22 Clichy
04 Fabregas
07 Rosicky
08 Nasri
15 Denilson
17 Song Billong
23 Arshavin
Substitutes
21 Fabianski, 18 Silvestre, 27 Eboue, 30 Traore, 14 Walcott, 16 Ramsey, 52 Bendtner

Man Utd
01 Van der Sar
03 Evra
06 Brown
21 Rafael Da Silva
23 Evans
13 Park
16 Carrick
17 Nani
18 Scholes
24 Fletcher
10 Rooney
Substitutes
29 Kuszczak, 30 De Laet, 11 Giggs, 25 Valencia, 28 Gibson, 07 Owen, 09 Berbatov

TV is back:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I knew you would react like this since after all you can't READ. :D :lol:
Read that post again and point me to the part which potrays hatred to your great club. :p
And remember what was I quoting:

And if my memories aren't playing tricks with myself, then your club was precisely in somewhat that position at Jose being there. :p
Apparently combination of Mourinho + Drogba + Terry as an insult :rolleyes:
Sheesh!! Some people are paranoid more than they love their own club! :D :lol:

P.S.: Learning to take some things lightly would do you a world of good. ;)

What! Did I mention your name when I said that hate thingy? :p

Anyways, good to have you and your arguments back! Been missing them :) :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Comeon you red and whites

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Fvcking Nani got Song a yellow

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

**** off Almunia

Top Bottom