• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sol-...hilippe-Senderos-Exclusive-article280657.html

Sol Campbell to Arsenal if Senderos leaves.This can happen as he is training with us since his Notts county debacle.He is clearly better than Silvest and an injured Djourou so why not?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Vieira has signed for City,confirmed.

iinfi

mekalodu
Togo team bus attacked by gunmen-driver is dead and a few players injured.
City confirm that Adebayor is OK.

wtf .... heard some players also are injured n in bad shape
*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8449319.stm

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

*www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5844019,00.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2800864/Gunmen-fire-at-Togo-footballers.html
The Sun said:
Midfielder Richmond Forson claimed the number of injuries would have been much worse had the gunmen not originally fired on the wrong bus.

He said: "It was the bus carrying our baggage, which was in front of us, which they fired on the most. They thought we were in the bus in front, fortunately for us. That's what saved us.

Could have been so much worse,thankfully they are atleast alive.
I don't think the AFCoN should go ahead with all the violence in that part of Angola

Krow

Crowman
Was angry at him for posting that, so posted it. Don't take it personally. However, fact still remains, I hate Manchester United FC.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Was angry at him for posting that, so posted it. Don't take it personally. However, fact still remains, I hate Manchester United FC.

1.as far as Utd goes,it doesnt matter what you think:lol:
2.what i said doesnt instigate any jabroni to actually kill adebayor.
3.adebayor is no god for you to be 'angry'

all's cool here man,no need to be angry.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Everton score from Donovan's first corner for everton :lol:

Top Bottom