• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Chelsea 3-0 Watford (Maloudo, an OG and Sturridge) at 30mins

Best part

OMFG!!!! LEEDS 1- 0 MANURE W*NKS FCKING OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Pix = crap channel. SET should leave leave sports for sports channels only.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

OMFG!!!! LEEDS 1- 0 MANURE W*NKS FCKING OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!
Exactly what I had predicted in the IRC. :p

[Courtesy: noobjoe, LFC_fan]

:lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY (79th minute)

EDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (83rd minute)

:D

Awesome win for Arsenal. :D

West Ham Utd 1-2 Arsenal xD

MOTM - Our away fans

*i38.tinypic.com/mvpyrk.gif :lol:

hmm Stoke City away next in the cup... :|

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just finished watching the game on pix(cvnts)
Aaron-what a player he is going to be.Happy for Ed too,Vela was great with 2 assists.
4th round draw is **** but winnable.

Hope Leeds twat Spurs too.I had a quality time on redcafe today :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sir Alex Ferguson hails Manchester United's Wes Brown as the country's best defender :lol: :lol: - 27th November 2009 :lol: :lol:

Read more: *www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...own-countrys-best-defender.html#ixzz0begzMm40

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
"If Wes Brown is the finest defender in the Premiership has Jermaine Beckford wrapped up the ballon d'or three days into the New Year?"

:lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Rosicky signs new contract with Arsenal

Arse.com said:
Czech Republic international midfielder Tomas Rosicky has today signed a new contract with Arsenal Football Club.

Twenty-nine year-old Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has made 76 appearances for the Gunners, scoring 14 goals. Having missed a proportion of the last two seasons due to injury, Tomas has made significant contributions this season when appearing, helping the team fight for domestic and European honours with his trademark clinical passing and invention.

On the international stage, Rosicky has played 69 times for the Czech Republic, having progressed from playing for the Under-15s to the highest level, representing his country at the European Championships in 2000 and 2004, and also at the 2006 World Cup.

Commenting on his new deal, Tomas said: “I am so pleased to have signed a new contract with Arsenal. The last two seasons haven’t been easy for me because of injuries but I feel it speaks volumes about the Club’s belief in me for this to be signed, and I truly believe I have a lot left to offer the Club, my team-mates and all the supporters. It’s felt like home since I arrived here four years ago and I believe we’re on the verge of achieving something special together. I’m looking forward to the coming months and hope that together, we are all celebrating at the end of the season.”

Manager Arsène Wenger added: “I have spoken many times of Tomas’ class and contribution, not only on the pitch but off it as well, and I very much feel that this new contract reflects that. Tomas’ vision and touch is remarkable and I know that we will all benefit from his input in the coming seasons. Tomas is a special talent and we’re delighted that he has committed his future to Arsenal.”

Rosicky is now the 15th Arsenal player who has committed his future to the Gunners since May 2009. Rosicky joins Abou Diaby, Henri Lansbury, Carlos Vela, Eduardo, Sanchez Watt, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson, Robin Van Persie, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Theo Walcott, Lukasz Fabianski, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere, who have all recently signed new contracts with the Club.

Everyone at the Club looks forward to Tomas’ continued contribution in the coming seasons.
Source: *www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/tomas-rosicky-signs-new-contract

Now stop getting injured and show that you are better than many overhyped players. :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
too bad that wont happen... hes crocked and u know that:lol:
:noob: Talk about Hwen Oargreaves....nothing for the club and nothing for the country....:lol: :lol:

oh and he is 10x better than that 32m £ Barbiedoll who can't even score against a 3rd tier team....:lol:

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
:noob: Talk about Hwen Oargreaves....nothing for the club and nothing for the country....:lol: :lol:

oh and he is 10x better than that 32m £ Barbiedoll who can't even score against a 3rd tier team....:lol:

u're so stupid... rosicky is a crock & hargreaves falls in the same category..
so?
just because i said something abt rosicky u had to mention hargreaves & berbatov.. u had to take a dig. u're so lame

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Well, how about SAF bid for Fernando Torres? And sell Berbatov in a swap deal? Torres is not doing justice to himself staying at Anfield. Just a thought...

Rahim

Married!
^Fergie has ruled out any new signings. So stop dreaming :D

@ico: I remember the interview where SAF labelled Brown as "the most natural defender in the country" :D

I feel for Rooney for he has to do 2 jobs: score goals and join in the mid-field to create chances too :( Berbatov has finally been seen by all and sundry how lazy and moody he is. Doesnt care about the team. The moment a ball comes to him, the whole play slows down. He is not fit for quick attacking football played by United.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Well, how about SAF bid for Fernando Torres? And sell Berbatov in a swap deal? Torres is not doing justice to himself staying at Anfield. Just a thought...

dude.. u sure are dreaming.. liverpool selling to Utd ... not happening

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

@ico: I remember the interview where SAF labelled Brown as "the most natural defender in the country" :D

Berbatov has finally been seen by all and sundry how lazy and moody he is. Doesnt care about the team. The moment a ball comes to him, the whole play slows down. He is not fit for quick attacking football played by United.

ya.. SAF said best "natural" defender...
anyway i dont get what that means..

& about Berbatov... totally agree that he is not fit for quick attacking football of united . he slows down the game so much that i am close to breaking my own tv due to the frustration.

Top Bottom