• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
dude.. u sure are dreaming.. liverpool selling to Utd ... not happening

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

ya.. SAF said best "natural" defender...
anyway i dont get what that means..

& about Berbatov... totally agree that he is not fit for quick attacking football of united . he slows down the game so much that i am close to breaking my own tv due to the frustration.

Yes, but what to do? Torres is one of the best strikers in EPL now. Maybe out of context, but SAF ultimately sold CR7, our best player in the last 5-6 years, for a fat sum. I know this ain't going to happen. But where is the quality CF except Rooney?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Yes, but what to do? Torres is one of the best strikers in EPL now. Maybe out of context, but SAF ultimately sold CR7, our best player in the last 5-6 years, for a fat sum. I know this ain't going to happen. But where is the quality CF except Rooney?

ya, SAF sold CR7 to madrid.
liverpool will never sell to man utd.. but any other team is definitely possible if liverpool dont qualify for CL

Rahim

Married!
^Torres has stated clearly if Benitez is sacked, he would follow him.

Michael Owen was trying so hard to dive and win a penalty, it was really stupid and it made me angry.
Get some consistency in the playing 11 and results would be more palatable.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
just because i said something abt rosicky u had to mention hargreaves & berbatov.. u had to take a dig. u're so lame
just because i was happy abt Rosicky signing & asking him to perform again the way he used to.. u had to take a dig. u're so lame.

oh btw, Rosicky has always looked good whenever he has come on. :p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
just because i was happy abt Rosicky signing & asking him to perform again the way he used to.. u had to take a dig. u're so lame.

oh btw, Rosicky has always looked good whenever he has come on. :p

i guess u misunderstood.
i agree rosicky has looked good whenever he has come on.. but i think he's a crock and hes never going to play regularly

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rosicky signing a new contract can only be a good thing.He is a quality option when fit.Why waste all the time and money spent on fixing his injuries by letting him leave for free!
I am sure that his wages are based on the no. of appearances etc.

Heard that Merida will leave for Athletico in the summer,a bit sad but he doesn't have much chance with Ramsey emerging as a quality player and Diaby sorting out his stuff.

Wenger said that Clichy will start training next week and Fabregas will make it to the Bolton away game(17th)Denilson is fit and will play as DM.:)|)

Rahim

Married!
Dossena set to leave for Napoli while Birmingham wants Babel and Maxi Rodregez set to join Liverpool.

Did Vidic had a bust-up with Fergie?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Not sure if tonight's game will go ahead,although the Grove can deal with any given amount of snow,the highways can't.We need to convert this game in hand to points on board.

Rahim

Married!
Viera almost a certainty of joining Man City.

Anybody can confirm UItd v City match on Ten Sports?
UPDATE: Both legs of s/f of Carling Cup have been postponed. Kinda blessing in disguise for United.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kinda blessing in disguise for United.
Except for the Arsenal away game only 3 days after the CC.Our opponents on 27th,Aston Villa have the CC too,so that means 1 week of rest before we host Utd :))

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Game is off :x

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Heard that its not even snowing right now,and the pitch is fine:|
Its just authorities trying not to get sued by the people slipping on roads:|

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Bump...:D...no posts for the last 2 days!

Came across the news that Patrick Viera has joined Manchester City from Inter Milan. Milan coach Jose Mourinho was apparently very sad about his departure.

Also came across the rumour that Gary Neville is set to retire from football next June when his Manchester United contract expires. Is it true?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya,about time the ratboy disappears from the scene.Hopefully Silvest will join his mate

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

It would be a minor miracle if Paddy is successful in the prem this time around.130k pw for him proves yet again that the Sheikhs have more money than sense.

Top Bottom