• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
yea,i wouldnt rule them outta the top 4 contention at this stage.but i feel they gonna do a Hull and drop points in the closing stages.all depends on their players' fitness,which atm is decent enough.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Pool fan directly asks a board member about the club's finances and gets this in reply.

Tom Hicks Jnr. said:
Blow me, ****face. Go to hell. I'm sick of you.
:lol::lol::lol:
He has resigned over this
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8451812.stm

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Utd.'s financial results are out it doesn't make for good reading for Manc fans.

They are loaning 600m again to reduce some insanely high interest rate on existing debts,and with the club struggling to make profits even after winning the CL and PL double,I don't know how can they pay back that kind of money.

In short they are D00MED
:p

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^And that means a great time for the tabloids. They are telling Utd are likely to sell Rooney to reduce some of that debt.:x...WTF! Rooney will never leave Utd, just like Giggs.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Utd.'s financial results are out it doesn't make for good reading for Manc fans.

They are loaning 600m again to reduce some insanely high interest rate on existing debts,and with the club struggling to make profits even after winning the CL and PL double,I don't know how can they pay back that kind of money.

I am just hoping we dont get fu(ked.
we are stuck in a vicious cycle where we have to be successful to repay the loan ... if we dont then we will have to sell our players...
& end up like leeds, WCS.

i am willing to take a decade of dry run with trophies(if this happens then i'm going to loose all my hair by the time the decade ends).. as long as we dont end up like leeds.......

or if some real billionaire rescues us from the hand of the galzers then even better :D

A Red Devil Forever.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
SOL CAMPBELL SIGNS FOR ARSENAL
sorry for the excitement but transfers are rare at Arsenal :p
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...ell-signs-Arsenal-free-transfer.html?ITO=1490

Was broken by Arseblogger on his twitter,apparently Sol told his dad about that.
*twitter.com/arseblog

Lets wait for official site to confirm.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Campbell named in Arsenal Reserve team
Tonight’s Reserve team to face West Ham United at Upton Park features Sol Campbell, who plays tonight on a Reserve League registration, with a view to a permanent move back to Arsenal Football Club.
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/campbell-named-in-arsenal-reserve-team

Senderos-Saha exchange deal next on cards?
*robotgigante.cl/gif/wank.gif*robotgigante.cl/gif/wank.gif*robotgigante.cl/gif/wank.gifv

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.redcafe.net/f6/manchester-united-examine-600m-bond-issue-280859/index8.html
Pretty informative thread,looks like Glazers are planning to sell the Utd. training center.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You fine with them selling the club's assets?Although they will sell it one of the Glazer owned companies and lease it back to the club,it would be a shame if United won't own their training ground.
In addition it would make it difficult for any future buyers to buy back the facility from Glazers!

At the very least,the fans should prepare for a struggle to be amongst the big boys.A lot like Arsenal.But out debt got us the finest stadium in London and it is very manageable.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
see.. we cant escape the selling of assets .it will happen.. cuz the recession came at the wrong time for us... so i am willing to make some compromises

I am prepared for the struggle if things go wrong...looks like it'll be man city & chelsea's time for the next few years.. looks like nowadays only way to win trophies is to buy them

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG Liverpool just made my day :lol::lol:lol:
Last time I checked they were 1-0 up with 15 mins to go,thanks to Reading missing some fantastic chances.
I see they fvcked up again:lol: Gerrard subbed?:lol:
Don't go rafa

Top Bottom