• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
no dude,he was being a sub coz of ronaldo.it's a huge bonus really to have his experience and speed back in the squad.especially when he can play on both flanks.

hes good at crossing , has good speed over a short distance but i believe he lacks the cutting edge but hes anyday better than nani

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^No.
Russia 2 - 1 Slovenia.Its up in the air,this tie.I think the away goal rule applies.
Ed banging them in for a Croatia in a friendly.Captain Rooney's England getting owned by Brazil.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2729767/Blues-hit-by-crock-crisis.html
Dogba out for 3 weeks with a broken rib.Won't be surprised if the injury 'miraculously' heal before our game.

I fecking hope it does, just to put the arses back in their place. Senderos for breakfast and Silvestre for lunch! :lol: :D

^heh,would be no surprises there.the diving and acting coach,along with the medic at chelsea fc needs to be upgraded imo :D

If you'd have put your point across in a more understandable manner, I'd have given a befitting reply. But sadly... :rolleyes:
Never heard of a coach being upgraded. I must be really out of touch with the latest happenings... :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Gallas and Vermaelen have been the best CB pairing in Europe thus far into the season.Nearly flawless in every game.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
just to put the arses back in their place
Haha,if any team needs to be put back in their place i.e. pre 2005,its CFC.

Ramsey delivers a MOTM performance for Wales vs. Scotland,scoring 1 and creating 2.
Diaby hogging this kid's spot:|

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
HOLY SH!TE.RVP IS OUR BEST PLAYER ATM.
Posted again:
****ING FRIENDLIES
Posted again:
**** OFF

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=haoGpaWMaww
Posted again:
I am just praying this doesn't put him out for months(and I have a feeling that it won't)
Posted again:
I think Chiellini hits his standing leg at 0:59 mark,hard to tell from the video.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Atleast we have some kind of backup for them.Hold on Gallas :(
Posted again:
Sagna still on,hope he is all right.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Absolutely gutted,RVP was in the form of his life and once again he got seriously injured in a stupid friendly like 2007.
Time for Eduardo to step up and take the CF role by the balls.Unfortunately this opens the way for Eboue and Diaby to get near the forward position.

Top Bottom