• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
arsenal must keep their composure in dying moments. need good bench strength. buy some good players this time. 2 losses n a draw .. they should have grabd it this time. svckz

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Paul Ince. Rahim's favourite Heinze could have been one too.

Heinze could have been historic tho. Because that was a possibility of direct transfer from mancs to Liverpool, something that hasn't happened for 40+ years.
Neither Paul Ince or Michael Owen were direct transfers.

And Personally though I dislike Owen, I avoid abusing him because he gave a lot to the club in his spell. But it was his attitude that he never became a Kop Legend, but only just another player who shook the kop, but now plays for manckers.

abyss88

Broken In
COPA DEL REY

Alcorcon 4-0 REAL MAD-RID :lol:

real mad-rid
Dudek; Arbeloa, Albiol, Metzelder, Drenthe; Mahamadou Diarra, Guti (Gago, min,46), Van der Vaart; Granero (Marcelo, min.63); Raúl (Van Nistelrooy, min. 72) and Benzema.
:lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
the lol team of the week is Real Madrid,losing 4-0 to Alcarcon.the return leg is at bernabeau,have to score atleast 4 and not concede.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
^^thats like a top four EPL side losing to a team like Accrington 4-0

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=498691

this suggests otherwise.btw read the rules,and its interesting organisational functioning to say the least.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^Should have taken this blow on the chin in the first place, rather than ducking. You talk of will, don't tell me Scholes can't mix it in the middle. Giggs was anonymous. Rooney was isolated. Its high time Fergie has some other plans, like playing Rooney behind Berbatov, just for some 15 minutes to see the impact. It was a brave-heart display by Liverpool and all we saw from United players were hitting the "Start a Private Browsing Mode".

It really hurts when the passion and never-say-die attitude, which I am so proud of United, are missing. I am a human and I do get hurt.

I am blasting Valencia because I am afraid he might need 3 seasons to settle at United for Nani has already got a season and all he can come up with is pure nonsense and individualism. The first thing Valencia tries to do when in the final thirc is pass it back to the right back!!! Having concern for my team is not bad and I don't want any real' Utd fans to make me think otherwise. You support the team your way while I do in my way.

I wish I would resist the temptation to respond from now on.

ok.... agree with u ... losing hurts... losing to pool even worse... but u have to take it on the chin..

when u lose everything seems to look bad.. but it ain't.Even i have supported united for the same reason.. the never say die attitude..( and ofcourse our chewing gum chewer of a manager :D ) we come back from 2 goals down... score in the 90th minute and i run around the house like a mad guy.. :D thats what i love..thats real footie.

give valencia time he's new to these big 4 clashes he'll learn...

i remember we have had such a discussion before.. but all i can tell u is to believe..
if i remember correctly u dont belong to the patient types :D

anyway did u watch obertan.. good touch and plays direct ,runs at full backs...
hope he develops.. into a good player.
initial plan was for him to play in reserves for 6 months.. but he has been sent direct to the 1st team.. so he must be doing well in training.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sh1t.Vela is not in CC squad for some reason.Along with Wilshere who is out as well,he is the main attraction of the CC.
But this means we will see experienced players like Eduardo starting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^Visited TD for the fanboy wars. Regular visitor here though. Should be a good game. Aquillani(hope i spelled the name right) is the real threat. Even wenger was interested in him. Watt scored last time round and should be high in confidence. Silvestre should be kept out.Would be good to see senderos strating. Btw, bendtner,eduardo and nasri starting. :D

Top Bottom