• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
When will 'real' United fans accept a defeat, gracefully?

abey Krow, tu Arsenal fan hai na? So why are you talking all about Liv and Utd? :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^:D

@a_rahim : dude,why this crap over and over? that "liv deserved to win" is a statement that has become so common in tdf since the last few days.

And if it is not in big matches, then trophies are a distant dream for united.

err we won the league last season after performing poorly in big matches. imo the midfield was too light weight and was just run over by pool. thats the reason of our poor performance and not the will. with players like giggs, scholes, van der sar, vidic and rooney you will never have a lack of will in the united team. and valencia, for all his slating had a decent game imo.

XTerminator

lemme make one thng clear.united were the second best all the way against liverpool and are not the tm team as they usually are these days.my only point is just that this loss shouldnt considered to doubt their title credentials.how they bounce back,will be the key.thats it.now if im being a plastic by saying this,i am a plastic.

Rahim

Married!
^Should have taken this blow on the chin in the first place, rather than ducking. You talk of will, don't tell me Scholes can't mix it in the middle. Giggs was anonymous. Rooney was isolated. Its high time Fergie has some other plans, like playing Rooney behind Berbatov, just for some 15 minutes to see the impact. It was a brave-heart display by Liverpool and all we saw from United players were hitting the "Start a Private Browsing Mode".

It really hurts when the passion and never-say-die attitude, which I am so proud of United, are missing. I am a human and I do get hurt.

I am blasting Valencia because I am afraid he might need 3 seasons to settle at United for Nani has already got a season and all he can come up with is pure nonsense and individualism. The first thing Valencia tries to do when in the final thirc is pass it back to the right back!!! Having concern for my team is not bad and I don't want any real' Utd fans to make me think otherwise. You support the team your way while I do in my way.

I wish I would resist the temptation to respond from now on.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Heh@private browsing.

On the contrary I think United are near the top only because of their never-say-die attitude.Even with a 35 year old being their only source of creativity+the defense being off-form,they are getting points.Albeit with some help from officials.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Don't tell Wenger but Mark Randall(Reserve captain) claims on his myspace that this will be the team tomorrow.
*img269.imageshack.us/i/rehzdf.jpg/*img269.imageshack.us/img269/6862/rehzdf.jpg *img269.imageshack.us/img269/rehzdf.jpg/1/w811.png
*img269.imageshack.us/i/rehzdf.jpg/

Last edited:

XTerminator

@a_rahim - who has ducked?i wont criticise united for their display which was disappointing of course,but would rather applaud liverpool for their performance. i'd rather wait for a few more games to analyse utd's overall performance,as its only been 10 games till now.who knows,they may be back with a bang with a few suprises sprung up by the now criticised players.as of now,i'll just hope.

on a lighter note,its nice to see such constructive criticism by a good footie fan.

btw barnsley up next tonight. the younger crop can impress,with Obertan expected to play.It'll be interesting to see him play,as he's only played in reserves matches till now.also would love to see how Liv carry the momentum against Arsenal.

also,just a trivia question for u guys. Owen was a player who featured in the match on sunday,he having played for liverpool as well.Dyu know the name of an ex-Red devil who played for Liverpool against United?

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Samir Nasri and Lukasz Fabianski will make their first appearances of the season in the Carling Cup Fourth Round tie with Liverpool on Wednesday but Jack Wilshere will be missing.

The return of the French midfielder (broken leg) and Polish keeper (knee) was widely expected after they came through a Reserve game at Wolves last week. However, the loss of Wilshere (ankle) is a blow. The 17-year-old has been one of Arsenal's shining stars in this competition for the past couple of seasons.

Armand Traore (groin) is also missing but Wenger will be fielding a relatively experienced side. He intends to use the game to give Eduardo (thigh) and Nicklas Bendtner (groin) a start. Both came off the bench against West Ham on Sunday but, before that, they had missed a few games with injury.

"Nasri comes back but Traore, who played in the last round is out," said Wenger. "He has a groin problem.

"Fabianski will get a game too, he will start. But Jack had a knock on his ankle and will be out unfortunately. It is a question of days but we made a trial with him on Sunday and we are resigned to the fact he will be just too short to play.

"Eduardo and Bendtner will be back. But we still have Rosicky, Denilson and Walcott out."

Fvck,Wilshere out.

XTerminator

^ u right.i remember reading about him in a mag,about hundred times more he was booed and jeered by the united crowd,than Owen was at anfield.they surely let their feelings be known :D

btw Barnsley v United in a few minutes on Ten :)

XTerminator

Utd win 2-0 :) wellbeck 6' and owen 59' score.owen with his classy finish did really torment Capello :D

meanwhile jones missed a penalty for sunderland and sunderland paid the penalty by losing to villa on penalties :D ended 0-0 after et

tot beat everton 2-0,blackbrn thrashed petersborough 5-2.

portsmouth mauled stoke 4-0 and as i type this,Real are getting mauled 4-0 by Alcorcon.not sure which division it is from.

Top Bottom