• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Total Deserving win. 2-0. Great for the lad N'gog to score the second.

@Xterminwhatever, so we won easily did we huh?

N****gog's was a lol goal. okay u deserved to win,but we deserved a goal atleast,n that g**ass carragher's clumsy tackle deserved a red.

btw i find it quite amusing how people like to have a dig at united for losing a game and overlook their 11 match unbeaten streak,while liverpool's frequent poor display counts for nothing. Utd come in a "crisis situation" when they lose a game to burnley and doubt their title credentials. the same thing happens after the match yest.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Our own IRC Channel said:
<ico|mobile> Tr0ll: what do you know about sex?
<Tr0ll> ico|mobile: what is LFC?
<LFC_fan> wtf
<b00t> rofl
<noobjoe> lol
<Krovv> Liverpool F***ball Club
Tr0ll = Artificial Intelligence. :lol:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
N****gog's was a lol goal. okay u deserved to win,but we deserved a goal atleast,n that g**ass carragher's clumsy tackle deserved a red.

Utd won easily,and are easily gonna beat liverpool on sunday.
So Hmm?
Anyway which dark corner you were hiding? And how all of the sudden you came here, eh?

XTerminiwhatever said:
btw i find it quite amusing how people like to have a dig at united for losing a game and overlook their 11 match unbeaten streak,while liverpool's frequent poor display counts for nothing. Utd come in a "crisis situation" when they lose a game to burnley and doubt their title credentials. the same thing happens after the match yest.

liverpool are only a 3 star team without torres and gerry. utd must be kicking themselves for not finishing off the game given the amount of chances they had..chelsea were lol too,poor set-pieces. Arsenal were brilliant,shitty slip up again.
(
A 3-star team deserved to win against you lot and without Gerrard haha.
And Oh considering the fact that you lot were helped by the referee against Citeh, which THEY deserved to draw, got away against Arsenal who frankly should have got the penalty, you are owning yourself. ;) , and not to forget how noobasses you lot looked against Sunderland.
The truth is that you have been caught with your pants down, dude. Zip it ASAP, hero. :D

Last edited:

XTerminator

So Hmm?
Anyway which dark corner you were hiding? And how all of the sudden you came here, eh?

A 3-star team deserved to win against you lot and without Gerrard haha.
And Oh considering the fact that you lot were helped by the referee against Citeh, which THEY deserved to draw, got away against Arsenal who frankly should have got the penalty, you are owning yourself. ;) , and not to forget how noobasses you lot looked against Sunderland.
The truth is that you have been caught with your pants down, dude. Zip it ASAP, hero. :D

loling at u trying that hard to impress the peeps here..studyin tht hard will atleast help u pass your exams,unless youre a has-been already.

torres scored ur first,btw.i salute him for his commitment,without him u were still nothin,however hard u tried to score.ni***gog's was just a nail on a broken coffin(if u understand what i mean)

So,as of now,bask in ur glory kid,we'll talk when all the dust is settled at the end of the season.You know which ship never sails in Liverfool FC?? :D

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
loling at u trying that hard to impress the peeps here..studyin tht hard will atleast help u pass your exams.
Loling at you for being pwned over and over again.
torres scored ur first,btw.i salute him for his commitment,without him u were still nothin,however hard u tried u tried to score.ni***gog's was just a nail on a broken coffin(if u understand what i mean)
And great football critics like you won't see the fact that it was Benayoun who created that opportunity. Great "fans" like your self won't say that Rio was off to sleep and waiting for Torres to kiss him on the cheek before making the tackle. A goal is a goal, saying repeatedly that Ngog's goal was a LOL or nail on a broken coffin is nonsense. Actually, your sub-par team was already dead in the first half. Pool just were not able to finish as well. It was the final nail in the well decorated coffin of a broken-a** underperforming bloated hyper egoistic team. The biggest LOL is Nani. Always makes big comments in the media and then underperforms. Wish he'd shut up and start playing instead.
So,as of now,bask in ur glory kid,we'll talk when all the dust is settled at the end of the season.
Good going lad. Keep thinking that your team can do no wrong. Keep it up really. We will see at the end of the season, surely.
And as for zipping my pants, I will
Haha... What are you waiting for then? :lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Mega LOL! He edited out the last part about zipping his pants! So much for swayamPWNage. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

XTerminator

say what you will,but even a "broken-a** underperforming bloated hyper egoistic team" not losing 4 matches consecutively and winning the BPL 3 times consecutively is a MEGA-LOL on your swayam-sorry a**es

XTerminator

Keep thinking that your team can do no wrong. Keep it up really.

afaik,i dont see where i have defended utd for doing "nothing wrong". going by the recent form of both teams,it was imperative or atleast expected by many that united could win.BUT,liverpool were the better team,so they won! as simple as that.even Barnsley defeated Liverpool in CC 07/08,wasnt a big hiccup for liv,though this situation is different with lots at stake.

Krow

Crowman
Xterminator_09 said:
say what you will,but even a "broken-a** underperforming bloated hyper egoistic team" not losing 4 matches consecutively and winning the BPL 3 times consecutively is a MEGA-LOL on your swayam-sorry a**es
Is this The Football Channel or The History Channel? Isn't this guy posting in the wrong thread? :lol::rolleyes:

Valencia is the mega LOL of the season. And tell me, Giggs being the best player of your midfield, how can you be so overconfident about winning? Please don't tell me that you expect him to carry you all through the season. Vidic and Rio are outta form for some time now and can't get the coordination right either. Its not all about skill, but about will. The ManU that lost against Liverpool was not half as determined as them. They wanted the ball much more than ManU. While lack of skill can be made up for easily, lack of will can't.

Krow

Crowman
afaik,i dont see where i have defended utd for doing "nothing wrong". going by the recent form of both teams,it was imperative or atleast expected by many that united could win.BUT,liverpool were the better team,so they won! as simple as that.even Barnsley defeated Liverpool in CC 07/08,wasnt a big hiccup for liv,though this situation is different with lots at stake.
And Southend beat ManU once too, which wasn't a hiccup either. Burnley beat ManU, which wasn't a hiccup either. I don't see where I have said that you "defended utd for doing "nothing wrong"". I said that you think United can do no wrong.

It was not at all imperative that United could win judging by their performances. Needing special OT extra injury time to win a game, losing to Burnley. Needing an Arsenal side to commit suicide by giving away a needless penalty and an own goal to win. Needing upto injury time again to win. These major games don't look like shaky scrape through's to you I suppose. Pool are in bad form this season, but Anfield is one place where even the worst of Pool teams can script a spirited performance as we have seen in recent ManU vs Pool encounters.

The fact that you say that it was imperative that ManU would win shows your blind support. If you would have opened your eyes, you would have seen that a win was never gonna be easy. Heck, even your team did not realise this. If they had, then they would not have played like overconfident overgrown schoolboys.

As for being expected by many, lets not get into majority support. Parties are elected in India through that and we can see what is the state of our country. Majority "fans" of ManU are plastics and we all know how many will shift base when someone else starts winning.

XTerminator

that utd lacked the instinct and the will yest was clear by the evra statement "Utd didnt play yest." but the same Will has earned us a point against sunderland,and 3 against cska.still,had that penalty been given and valencia scored(which hit the bar,with reina just standing.valencia was off imo,but wasnt judged) still a below par united COULD have scored 2.

agree with you on Rio and Vida.i also agree that the squad now doesnt have the quality it had last season and before,but still i feel united will be back fightin,just because of a four-lettered word called will.

Krow

Crowman
Other than Evra, Giggs and Rooney, no one really has shown the will you are speaking about. Van Der Sar is a huge bonus to ManU even now. The lack of squad depth is visible now because Ronalgo was rarely injured and he always had goals in him no matter how hated he was by anyone.

If we speak about the could and the should, Van Der Sar made a great save on the FK. That should have gone in or the rebound should have. Pool just lacked the final touch in the first half, else it would have been more goals.

Will was just not there. And if it is not in big matches, then trophies are a distant dream for united. Speaking of being under par, Pool have had some of the worst form ever this season. They are without Alonso, around whom the whole playing style of the side revolved. Even the inspirational Gerrard was missing. Still the rest of the side clicked. If you saw carefully, most of the chances came from the wing as both Lucas and Masch were playing more to stifle the ManU midfield rather than to create. So, Benayoun stepped up and provided for Torres' goal.

XTerminator

The fact that you say that it was imperative that ManU would win shows your blind support. If you would have opened your eyes, you would have seen that a win was never gonna be easy. Heck, even your team did not realise this. If they had, then they would not have played like overconfident overgrown schoolboys.

As for being expected by many, lets not get into majority support. Parties are elected in India through that and we can see what is the state of our country. Majority "fans" of ManU are plastics and we all know how many will shift base when someone else starts winning.

fact 1 : utd played poorly,heck every team does at some point,and so,they lost.and i repeat,united have bounced back from such situations,they always have.lucky?yes,a few were lucky ones.

fact 2 :there are many plastics,agreed. someone else=team like chelsea (over the years) and shitty now.i'd love to see a die-hard evertonian or heck,even a spur here.
Posted again:
If you saw carefully, most of the chances came from the wing as both Lucas and Masch were playing more to stifle the ManU midfield rather than to create. So, Benayoun stepped up and provided for Torres' goal.

which is the exact reason i wonder why lucas wasnt booked at all..all he did was disrupt the play thats all.the ref rant has definitely backfired on fergie.all i hope is let blackburn be the perfect scapegoat for united to clear any air of doubt.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
:lol: @ A_G. :)

Lucas played pretty well on that day. He did what he was supposed to and almost came up with an assist too. IMO the ManU midfield lacked the creative spark. Lucas escaped booking on one occasion AFAI remember, but IIRC, that was the first and only tackle which should have been a yellow, and he was asked by the ref to cool down. Other tackles were not yellow worthy IMO.

Top Bottom