• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well we just lost. :| We should have had a penalty in the First Half. The cvnt Drogba gets away each time with his repeated dives and worse still, feigning of injuries. But nice work there by the cvnt to set up Anelka and Maoluda. Benayoun missed a sitter in the end. :|
Oh well, first match of the season that I watch a match in TV and that ends in a defeat, damn!!!
Anyway 3 defeats already this season,we really need to pick ourselves up.

EDIT: *sigh* I hate to say this but 4 decent sides we have played against and four defeats. :|
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Gerrard has not really hit form this season AT ALL. Torres was OK and could have done better. Mascherano was superb, except that momentary lapse which led to Anelka's goal.

Last edited:
Agreed that Drogba was too theatrical today, I mean it looks like the force of "g" is more than 9.8m/s^2 for him, totally atrocious on his part.

But full marks for creating both Chelsea goals (might I also remind you that Lampard had a significant say in both goals as well :D)

I was loling at Benayoun's miss at the end . .geez . .worse off than Bent's miss last year for Spuds :lol:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I wish Joe Cole started more often. :(
Posted again:
infii, it's been down lately.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i dont come there too often .. but off late been there 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks ... but now its down ...

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Drogba is a disgrace. Goes to ground way too easily. And ballack was hopeless. I dont understand why he starts. nor does he have pace or is incisive with passes. The only thing he is good at is heading. He looks lost on the right side of the pitch. Anyway chelsea deserved the win. Caragher's weakness against anelka's pace was exposed and strength of drogba. Hilario had a good game though.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Two weeks break to sit back and reflect. :|
Two league games this month, Sunderland and ManUre, Sunderland is particular is a tricky fixture, as they have a tough midfield and the Manckers game is always going to be crucial.
6 points there or we are out of the title race before start of the month of November.
Posted again:
I would be sweating over the CL place if I was a 'Pool fan.
Not really. At least no quite yet. The 2-0 scoreline does not do justice to the match, since we were the better side before, the first goal was scored. Just Masch made an uncharacteristic error, and Chelsea were at their clinical best.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
why isnt gerrard coming anywhere near to his usual self? che thoroughly deserved 3 points,and afait,livfools may as well bid their dreams of a 19th gbye after october.

as far as nani goes,he just needs some confidence.look at berbatov.many people were blaming him for not worthy of being 30.75 mn pnds for not scoring often.and he played world class against wolfsburg and sunderland and now people praise him. imo,ronaldo scrwed the talents of both rooney and berba last season,rooney confined to supplying from the flanks and berba lying deep.we r going to see a great partnership between those 2 soon.only thing is we need a "bakra" to experiment on,and hopefully those are bolton.berba's was the goal of the week without any doubt.

foster sucked outright,bring kuszczak on more. jones shouldnt have scored.

bolton and liv are gonna be tricky,but i think we gonna get 6 pts from those.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Back from Bhojasar (figure out where it is). I weaved a lot of cloth with some 'kadhai' on it.

Missed both the matches. :( and IRC is down. :|

Edit: lol, looks like I missed a hell of a match.

Top Bottom