• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
utd were nowhere close to even 10% of their usual style of play,yet they come up with a point.i think it may just keep us at top before the intern'l break
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Hi! I also like football :) But I dont know which team to support. :(

pompey need some cheering now that they've won their first :D

Last edited:
lol at goal.com :D

What's up with Valencia? He's looking like a mindless prick in every game,. He never knows what to do with the ball once he gets it, "hagtaa" rehtaa hai hamesha se . . I've not seen him deliver even 1 decent cross in any of his games . . always back passes the ball to O'Shea or Silvestre's lost cousin Evra and makes them do the work :p

Meanwhile, I can't wait for tonight's game against the Pools . . 8.30pm is kickoff time, isn't it?

Glycodin anyone? Or should I make it D-Cold? Face it boy, AlsoRanUnited were the bad side yesterday. We all can see that their game has deteriorated to a mid-table side's level and that's why Sunderland could score twice(they are used-to scoring against mid-table teams). :)

are you a blind bat or something. i already said that we played badly yesterday. and one bad game makes us a mid table side. after two of our top three scorers leaving, we were always going to have problems. but the mid table thing really goes over the top. dont tell me none of the mid table teams have put two past you like ever. hypocrisy is a bad trend. and regarding the extra time thing, please go up and search the guardian article which actually says that average extra time given at the emirates, anfield and sb is actually more than what is given at OT. i was right when i said that 3 minutes is the minimum which every match gets. plaease grow the f*ck up. we scored even before 3 minutes you see.
Posted again:
and for all the lucky talk we scored in the first minute of extra time. you may have had the case if it had been the fourth but you simply dont. for all the talk, arent there too many offside goals going in at the emirates
Posted again:
and its not surprising to see that everyone here missed the penalty that should have been given in the first half and the two footed lunge at welbeck by bardsley that also went unpunished. we buy the refs. yeah right live with it.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
The ratings are spot-on. I have been telling to United fans about the lack of quality in Nani & especially in Valencia but they seem to ignore it and follow SAF blindly.
Spot on wisecrab.

Nani thinks he is Ronaldo just because both came from the same club (SL). If all the work will be done by strikers and 2 deep lying mid-fielders, what will these 2 flying wingers do? Just make up the numbers? Both are clueless. How much time Nani needs to fire? No wonder he is a pony.

Now that United are playing Barthez again, we might see more mistakes. Cant kick the ball, cant make decisions and he seems to be too high with a bottle of Australian Fosters :p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Foster seems to lose it in pressure situations. Kuzsack(i hope i spelled it right) needs to be given a chance because he did well in both the outings. And about the game united were not at their best because our wingplay was f**ked . And the ref stole a penalty from us.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OOMFG,Thierry is there.What a pleasant surprise!
Posted again:
........Mannone,
Sagna, Vermaelen, Gallas, Clichy,
.......Cesc, Song, Diaby.......
....Rosicky..RVP..Arshavin....

Diaby is there again but the front 3 is awesome.

Last edited:
Hmm..

@ssk_the_great
it's Kuszczak :D . .and yeah, Ben Foster is being given too much of an outing despite being third choice keeper. I always wondered why Tomas wasn't given a chance.

@rahim
That makes two of us. :p
Nani is acting too cocky these days, goes to play solo more often then not, especially when Rooney or Bobatob are wide open, maybe he's trying to emulate Ronolgo, but then Ronolgo (despite going solo-play) would hit the ball bang on target, not like this kid, always shooting it towards the corner flags.

When's the game tonoght? It's at the Bridge afaik. . .

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I like it how we are responding to going down.Even the crowd are not disappointed.
as I type that
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG
ANOTHER VERMAELEN ROCKET

OMG!!! TV scores again!!!
Posted again:
:(
Mannone does a Fabianski . . ends up floored on the ground outside the box :?

Last edited:
Dunn scores . . hits ball towards goal, deflected into the 2 poles by Gayllas :D

An as I type this..RVP scores off Fab pass :D

2-2 scoreline at 34 mins

What a game!! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
BB are in for a drubbing.Only if we stop letting them sneak goals in.
Posted again:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted again:
Fabregas giving an absolute MOTM performance.
Posted again:
Hahah El-cvnt owned by Verminator.Sam the Walrus is back to his grumpy self.:lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
"appetizer to Chelsea Liverpool game"
Fvck off.Noone enjoys that dull sh1t.
Posted again:
More CFC Pool wankage,I thought Arsenal game is going on.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mr. Aston Martin scores another great goal for Arsenal.
Posted again:
Sam Allerdyce and his forces of evil pwned again by Arsenal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom