• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cu...er-thomas-vermaelen-named-new-belgium-skipper

TV is the new Belgium captain.I believe he has got everything to captain a big club.But atm. he is behind Cesc,RVP,Sicky and possibly Shava.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
nah madrid aint pwning barca.hell,they couldnt beat sevilla... farce-a-lona are winnin lol liga..regarding canna,its sad.especially for juventus.controversy seems to be a jinx thats haunting em recently i guess

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spor...497/Steven-Howard-looks-at-keeper-crisis.html
STEVEN HOWARD said:
DIDIER DROGBA'S mum used to call him "Tito" due to her regard for the ex-Yugoslav leader. Others in the game prefer to leave off the final "o".
:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cesc is the best captain along with Verma. The rest are great as team players.
Too many times I have noticed Fab's head going down when we are behind.
RVP, Arshavin and Rozza are fighters with the latter 2 guys having a lot of experience.RVP in particular has grown a lot both on and off the pitch,he comes across very maturely in the interviews he gives nowadays.Arsenal really transformed his character.

Krow

Crowman
Everyone is linked to some Russian player or the other these days... including female Russian Tennis players.

@ A_G But, I saw Cesc being instrumental after we went down to Blackburn, does that not signal good for us?

Rahim

Married!
Messidonna better start turning up for his National Team :mad: Good to see Aimar re-called.

EDIT: Arg 2-1 Peru. Palermo netted in the injury time to save his coach's rear. Aimar was on fire :)

Last edited:
Maradona is a joke really. . Cant do anything right. . Relies heavily on Messi who in turn relies on a very weak defence and midfield for creating the passes he needs. I'm starting to rethink my views on the "genius" that is Messi.

Top Bottom