• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Scholes on yellow already :lol::lol:

ManU's style nowadays is like a typical mid table English side.Boooring.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Edit:Just noticed that the game is at OT.:|
I will tune in back at 98th minute.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'm counting on Scholes to get sent off. United would be reduced to just 11 men. ;)
Posted again:
*sigh* Saturday nights just aren't the same without the IRC channel.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Sunderland down to 10 men. 88 minutes up... still 2-1 to sunderland... C'mon Sunderland... Only about 15 minutes to go...
Posted again:
Goal.com Live Text said:
89°
There's been few injuries, neither has there been many stoppages. But there are four minutes added on for Sir Alex to hope a point is at least achieved.
:lol::lol::lol:
Posted again:
ManU lives on added time again! FA, are u even bothered?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! United have done it!!! THEY'VE BEEN OUT OF THE GAME BUT THEY'VE SALVAGED THE EQUALISING LOL!!! The saviour, though, is not a United player... but ANTON FERDINAND who scores an own LOL!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
rednose said:
"I was disappointed with the referee," said Ferguson.

"He didn't add on any time for the goal. He played four minutes and two seconds.

"He was also walking up the pitch for the second goal needing a rest. He was not fit enough for a game of that standard.

"The pace of the game demanded a referee who was fit. He was not fit. It is an indictment of our game.

"You see referees abroad who are as fit as butcher's dogs. We have some who are fit. He wasn't fit.

"He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. He was needing a rest. It was ridiculou
:shock::lol:
The ref was doing his best for ManU but still he got no praise from the boss :cry:
And SAF complaining about added time.
:lol::lol::lol:
Posted again:
If it was Wenger saying that,you would find "Wenger's amazing referee rant" headlines all over the place tomorrow.

Last edited:
five substituitions and 2 goals. the 4 minutes extra time was justified. isnt 3 or 4 minutes added in every other game. people just make a big deal out of it. the referring was **** today. we should have had a penalty in the first half plus bardsley should have been booked.
Posted again:
ManU's style nowadays is like a typical mid table English side.Boooring.

ha ha *cough arsenal of the 90's cough*. one bad game it was.

Last edited:
C

citsalp

Hi! I also like football :) But I dont know which team to support. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Krow

Crowman
five substituitions and 2 goals. the 4 minutes extra time was justified. isnt 3 or 4 minutes added in every other game. people just make a big deal out of it. the referring was **** today. we should have had a penalty in the first half plus bardsley should have been booked.
Oh yes! I knew it. You are so right. I saw your avatar yesterday evening and I thought, "Isn't this guy gonna say this tomorrow?". You did. Thank You for gracing this thread with these comments sir. :lol:
ha ha *cough arsenal of the 90's cough*. one bad game it was.
Glycodin anyone? Or should I make it D-Cold? Face it boy, AlsoRanUnited were the bad side yesterday. We all can see that their game has deteriorated to a mid-table side's level and that's why Sunderland could score twice(they are used-to scoring against mid-table teams). :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I hope Fergus gets fined,shocking statement,that.Hiding behind the fat ref to get away with his own inept tactical performance.
Posted again:
The true Mr.Chelsea was right . . . Those Manckers have all the luck :/
You can only get lucky so many times,but it is not even funny anymore to say "I told you so" after a game at OT,it has got that predictable.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Goal.com Player Ratings said:
Foster - 3 - Terrible again. Should have dominated Jones in the air for his goal, couldn't kick straight and there seems to be no communication with his defenders. Van der Sar's hand can't heal quickly enough.

Jonathan Evans - 5 - Was better than his centre back partner defensively, but his constant use of long balls up top added to United's aimless display.

Nani - 4 - His weekly competition with Foster for the worst performer award continued. Rarely found a team mate when in possession; his Old Trafford career seems to be going down the pan.

Fletcher - 5 - Set nothing like the standard we've come to expect. Ran around like a headless chicken all evening and was subbed for Carrick.

Scholes - 4 - Hooked for Anderson at half time after, arguably, his worst display for the club. He misplaced as many passes in 45 minutes as he has done in his entire career.

Rooney - 5 - The 'Rooney rage' of old reared its head as nothing came off for him all night. Tried to do too much on his own and often ran in to cul-de-sacs where even his talent wasn't enough to pave the way forward.

Berbatov - 8 - Could have been awarded the score for his outrageous overhead kick alone. Was otherwise impressive amongst the mediocrity around him as he, at least, was able to find other players wearing red.

Valencia - 5 - Didn't add anything to the United fight back when brought on. Is struggling to get to grips with life at the top

:lol: :lol:

Top Bottom