• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
According to the Times,Kroenke has increased his stake in Arsenal by buying 80 more shares for 8500 pounds.

What purpose do 80 shares serve him?Maybe he is getting a scratch card with that:|
Put the money on the table and buy the club if you want to,why wank around for years buying .002% each time.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dzeko scores :))
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Giggs scores again:|
Surely he'll get the PFA award now.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Today Wenger becomes the longest serving Arsenal manager.
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x335/sep_09/gun__1254318402_wengerlong06.jpg?ic=73f983T
Thank you Arsene.:)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
While I couldn't watch yesterday's game, I know we just managed to scrape through. That's the problem with these guys. 1 loss, and they lose momentum. :| That's exactly what happened last season which led to Scolari's sacking. Hopefully, we'll play a good game against Pool.

Rahim

Married!
^Calm down Noobi. Don't get fooled by the scoreline. Chelsea dominated the match but couldn't manage to add to that Anelka's goal.

Giggs is in the form of his life.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=681698&sec=england&cc=3888
Henry said:
I always said you go back to where you belong. I never stopped saying I love Arsenal and I will one day go back there. How? I don't know. Maybe a waterboy. Who knows. I just love the club and eventually one day I will go back for sure.
I'll take him back in a heartbeat.He bleeds red and white.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
In the last few hours many betting sites have enormously slashed the odds of Redknapp leaving the Spuds.Although he has denied he is quitting,rumors suggest that it may be due to the Amdy Faye transfer scandal.

Probably pure speculation but I would love it,especially when we celebrate Wenger's 13 years. :))

abyss88

Broken In
Puyol celebrates ten years with Barca

Carles Puyol celebrated ten years since he made his first team debut against Real Valladolid on Friday and can look back at a glorious decade littered with trophies and the captain's armband.

After a difficult summer it was not clear whether the young defender would be given a chance, but coach Louis van Gaal chose to promote him and he went on to make 37 appearances in that first campaign and become a regular fixture in the side.

Captaincy and trophies

Puyol spent five seasons playing at the highest level without the club winning a major trophy, but when Frank Rijkaard arrived he was made club captain and things began to improve for him even more. Since then he has lifted silverware on a regular basis and won three league titles, the Champions League twice and the Copa del Rey, as well the Super Cups.
*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/10/puyol_10_anys/02-10-99_PUYOL_04.jpg

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/10/puyol_10_anys/02-10-99_PUYOL_1.jpg
*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/10/puyol_10_anys/web_91.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom