• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I liked how we held our nerves in the 5 mins added time,usually we concede 1 or even 2 against that kind of pressure.Credit to TV and Gallas in particular for that.

Zlatan scored again last night,he sure is proving his critics wrong including me.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dwight Yorke on Roy Keane
DWIGHT YORKE EXCLUSIVE
When Roy Keane quit Sunderland I sent him a nice text message saying 'thanks for all your help and best wishes in the future'. He replied...
GO F*** YOURSELF
More here
*www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/523923/dwight-yorke.html
:lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal announce record profit of 35.2m after tax.
• Group turnover increased to £313.3 million (2008 - £223.0 million) reflecting income generated from cup competitions and property sales.
• Match day revenue was increased to £100.1 million (2008 - £94.6 million), mainly as a result of progress to the UEFA Champions League and FA Cup semi-finals.
• Operating profits (before depreciation and player trading) in the football business were £62.7 million (2008 - £59.6 million).
• The completion of sale of 208 (2007 – Nil) private apartments at Highbury Square contributed £88.0 million of revenue (2008 - £15.2 million) and boosted the operating profit from property activities to £7.8 million (2008 – Nil).
• Profit after tax of £35.2 million (2008 - £25.7 million) was a record for the Group.
• Since the end of the financial year there have been a number of further positive developments in relation to the Group’s Highbury Square project:
• Of the 655 private apartments in the development, sales have now completed on 445 units with a cumulative sales revenue value of £172.4 million.
• The balance on the bank loan used to fund the project has been substantially reduced to £47 million and agreement has been reached to refinance the loan and extend its term to December 2010.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Denilson out for 2 months following a fracture in his back,Bendtner out for Tuesday after he crashed his Aston Martin.Walcott out due to lack of match practice.
:|

abyss88

Broken In
was he drunk or high on crack? or doesnt he know how to drive?
isnt he the same guy who was photographed in his underwear outside a gay pub?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It was not a gay pub and someone pulled his pants down:|:p
He was on his way to training so no chance of him being drunk,just a 21 year old driving his sports car recklessly I guess.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hit the side fence apparently,thats what happens Wenger when you play a striker on the wings.
Tevez apologized to the West Ham fans after scoring against them.A bit different celebration than Adebayor's.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger returns to the Highbury marble halls.
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00898/wenger_682x400_898308a.jpg
This week Arsene completes his 13 years at the club becoming the longest serving Arsenal manager.
I hope the Wenger of Highbury returns this year.:(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mannone

Eboue
Gallas
Vermaelen
Clichy

Song
Fabregas
Diaby

Rosicky
Van Persie
Arshavin

Rosicky's first start after injury,and he is upfront in 4-3-3.Looks tasty.I hope there are good streams available.

Top Bottom