• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
Milito, a step closer to recovery

FCBARCELONA.COM said:
The Argentinian defender appeared on Monday on the Ciudad Deportiva Joan Gamper turf. Having donned his boots, Gaby Milito exercised in isolation from the rest of the team.

Although there is no set date for his return, Gaby Milito is gradually heading back towards working for Josep Guardiola. He returned to Barcelona on September 9 to continue his recovery, and this was the first time he has been seen kicking a ball on the training ground.

In isolation

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/noticies/jugadors/milito/2009-09-21_ENTRENO_05.JPGWhile his team mates prepared for the game on Tuesday against Racing Santander, Gaby Milito worked with a fitness coach on another section of the field. Judging by the way he was able to run and kick the ball in seemingly trouble-free fashion, his treatment is going well and it shouldn’t be long before he is given the medical all-clear.

Year and five months

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/noticies/jugadors/milito/2009-09-21_ENTRENO_04.JPGGaby Milito has been sidelined for almost a year and a half. He damaged cruciate ligaments in his right knee in the 2007/08 Champions League semi final against Manchester United.

The Argentinian centre back underwent surgery on May 13, 2008 and has not played since. On June 5 this year, Milito was subjected to arthroscopy in Buenos Aires in order to solve some of the problems he was having.

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/futbol/temporada_09-10/arxiu_partits/lliga/jornada04/Racing_Barcelona/partit.html

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wojciech Szczesny
Kerrea Gilbert
Philippe Senderos
Kieran Gibbs
Mikael Silvestre (c)
Francis Coquelin
Aaron Ramsey
Jack Wilshere
Armand Traore
Sanchez Watt
Gilles Sunu

Pretty strong side.Although I don't like to see Silvestre captain Arsenal at any level:|
I'll be happy with a 1-0 win(not that I'll tear my hair out if we go out)

abyss88

Broken In
final score
barca 4-1 racing santander

barca's 4th goal was scored by Lionel Messi..santander's goal was scored by O.serrano

i hope MAD-RID get pwned by villareal tonight :p

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
la liga is lol,how can anybody score that much consecutively?tbh ive not seen barca score a 1-0 win.yeah,they got a good attack,but at the same time,they concede too.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
lol, the Pools were lucky. 2-0 win to ze young goons. I hope Barbie starts for ze Manckers.

Fools couldn't even do well against a team like Leeds :lol:

Who score for Arse? I heard Wenger fielded a very young line-up..
We have been poor this entire season. :| And Leeds really played well and deserve credit for that. N'gog's goal was good tho. ;)
At least the job is done and we are through to the next round.
And I am not sure of the peformance of ze gooners. They took way too long to get the lead against a 10-man WBA.

EDIT: Oh BTW the atmosphere at Elland Road was quite good which quite a few PL teams would do well to match.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
that is one instance,ok...but u dont see united concede that many as compared to barca.compare united's goals conceded vs barca's last season.
Make the comparison of the attacking prowess of the average Spanish side and average English side, and you'll gt the answer.
An average English side just parks the bus, and nothing more. :|

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^We fielded our reserve team, which I think performed pretty well. Fromthe first team, this performance would have been poor. :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Didn't see the match so can't comment on the performance,however a 2-0 result is good enough when you have some U18 players making the step up and some players returning after a long time(Gilbert,Senderos)

Top Bottom