• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Incidentally,Henry gave an interview today reaffirming that place.
Henry said: "You have to remember - no matter where you end up in life - the people who helped make you along the way and gave you the chance.

"I won the treble with Barcelona last year, but I know if it wasn't for Arsène and Arsenal I would not be the player I am today.

"I think the same has to be true of Adebayor. He might be one of the world's top strikers today but he wasn't before Arsène got hold of him and gave him that chance.

"When he came from Monaco he wasn't even getting games back in France and then, within two seasons, he was a player who was wanted by a lot of top clubs in Europe.

"Arsène puts a lot of investment in you when he sees talent and I don't think it would hurt for Adebayor to show him, the club and the fans a little more respect.

"The fans at Arsenal were great, they were and always will be my family.

"I never saw them behave badly, so to react like they did at the weekend shows just how angry and upset they were.

"They will you show you love and respect, but like any relationship they will ask for that love and respect back.

"No matter what Adebayor's emotions were he could have earned himself a lot of respect by not celebrating the goal.

"That would have shown real class, and that to be honest is what most players choose to do when they score against their old clubs, and I don't really understand why he didn't do that."
*www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/...ebayor-for-lack-of-respect-article164545.html
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I hope the King of Highbury will be there when Wenger opens the Highbury Square this week.

Last edited:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Barry scores for city . . Tev worked for him :)
Posted again:
Scores level 1 - 1

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I will take a draw in both games,a Chelsea defeat will do just OK as bottomham's crash and burn period is just around the corner.
Posted again:
United singing Tottenham's song about Adebayor:|Even Arsenal fans didn't sing it.

Last edited:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Score 3 - 2 . . Fletcher does it again . .
Posted again:
Score 3 - 3 . . Superb goal from Bellamy . .

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS W0000000000000T
Bellamy's a new player :shock:
Posted again:
Ferdinand fvcked
Posted again:
Alex Ferguson special injury time YET AGAIN.
**** off
:evil:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Tevez loling around with Red mancs :lol:
Posted again:
The refereeing at OT is so predictable it has become funny :lol: It wasn't even 4 mins of added time and Owen scored at 95:30
:lol:
Posted again:
The added time incident was outrageously bad,but I don't have any sympathy for Hughes or City.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
smashing game this ... utd city ....
on why tevez was boooed is beyond me ... he worked tirelessly till the last min he played for utd ... it was ferguson n kia who didnt agree terms ... well thats that...

btw jus wondering aloud ... chelsea dont have a single striker who can get goals out of nothing ... like bellamy did tdy. barry's goal was class ..
we have quality in lamps but we dont have someone who can get goals single handed like bellamy n rooney do ...
in such a situation to even think we can get to premiership n CL is a joke ... n now with the transfer ban .... drogba n anelka can relax ... its a big blow ...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF?Chelsea are miles better than both of them,the big positive from this game was how poor defensively both the teams were.
Poor old Kolo kept Owen onside for the last goal.
Posted again:
so, at what time did the game really end?
at 90+6.Originally 4 mins. of added time(even that was bought by Ferguson).Manure scored at 90+5:30 :|
Only at Old Trafford.

Last edited:
Top Bottom