• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apple Juice

Broken In
too rich coming from a chelsea fan considering that you stole two of their youngsters.

Drink Horliks choklaet boy! BanU! Chelsea player eat Apple. They don't get injury and scoer evrey injury time. Chelsea can win withuut transfres!!!!!!!

If anybody steal, go to police. Noob! :x:x:x:x:x
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@A_G
even my neighbour's dog is better than Almunia and Fabianski combined :p

Dog eats Apple every day!!! :)

Last edited:
Hmm
Chelsea 1 - O QPR

Kalou scores the only goal, Zhirkhov played the hour while JC and Paulo played the whole match. JC should have got a goal, too bad the goalie's face came in the way :p

Youngsters were looking really good, I must say..fcuk FIFA..we dont need no more playa's :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
too rich coming from a chelsea fan considering that you stole two of their youngsters.
Joe Jordan, Gordon McQueen, Eric Cantona what do these guys have in common? Yep these are the player which the Manckers stole from Leeds United, case in particular Gordon McQueen. So this is quite rich coming from a Mancker. ;)
Though If this was not a Mancker speaking, then I would have agreed. ;)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Make the comparison of the attacking prowess of the average Spanish side and average English side, and you'll gt the answer.
An average English side just parks the bus, and nothing more. :|

check the avg goals conceded by spains top 4 and then english top 4.my point will be clear to u

Spanish clubs are all about attack and counter attack, nobody gives a sh!t to defence there :?

Why do you think Messi is playing beyond God-like there? He's got one of the best attacking midfields in the world as his "pass" supply.

You take out that midfield from Barca and you have a short, stammering 22yr old having no idea how to play. :(

Even Real Madrid, for all their money, have bought only attacking midfielders and strikers, when their key problem (or any Spanish sides key problem) is defence.

English Leagues and German leagues focus a lot on build up play, involving everybody from the defence to the striker keep passing the ball till most of the players are in the opponents half, with that occasional swift counter attacking moves during a break of play.

Thats where Chelsea were brilliant where Barca choked..damn you "fcuking disgrace" ref :mad:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
check the avg goals conceded by spains top 4 and then english top 4.my point will be clear to u

You reiterate my point with this :p Since an average Spanish side is lot better than Average English side, thus they score more goals and hence their top 4(spain has top 4 :O ), concede more.

EDIT: @Xterminator/whatever: By that logic Serie A is ze best. :confused:

abyss88

Broken In
^^ exactly my point,u made there.thats why lol liga<<epl :D

in case you forgot, we are the champions of europe...and we beat mankers in the final(thats a big lol)..u were pwned by a third choice barca defence(a bigger lol)...no matter what you say, la liga>>>epl!!:twisted:

though i shouldnt say this but i'm compelled to, with mad-rid spending huge amounts on top class players, its made la liga even better...and lets not forget that real mad-rid is the most successful club in europe:)cry:).

Last edited:
@look_niks01011968

I think you haven't heard of Cantona :p

thats why i never said that leeds are a small club.
Posted again:
Drink Horliks choklaet boy! BanU! Chelsea player eat Apple. They don't get injury and scoer evrey injury time. Chelsea can win withuut transfres!!!!!!!

yup chelsea just need to elbow people in the face and rugby tackle others to the ground.
Posted again:
in case you forgot, we are the champions of europe...and we beat mankers in the final(thats a big lol)..u were pwned by a third choice barca defence(a bigger lol)...no matter what you say, la liga>>>epl!!:twisted:

though i shouldnt say this but i'm compelled to, with mad-rid spending huge amounts on top class players, its made la liga even better...and lets not forget that real mad-rid is the most successful club in europe:)cry:).

english teams have been there or thereabouts for quite sometime now. you have had 3 english teams in the semis for quite sometime. lets see if laliga can break this trend :)
Posted again:
You reiterate my point with this :p Since an average Spanish side is lot better than Average English side, thus they score more goals and hence their top 4(spain has top 4 :O ), concede more.

EDIT: @Xterminator/whatever: By that logic Serie A is ze best. :confused:

there is no yardstick to judge an average spanish side with an average english side. if you take the uefa cup into consideration, then you get it wrong. english teams tend to treat europe below their league and thats why you had spurs and villa putting out weak teams in europe and getting eliminated while they were still doing well domestically. on the other hand teams like sevilla prefer europe more and therefore had a poor run domestically when they came into the champions league.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
There are ample proofs that EPL is better than Liga. English teams have been featuring in SF of CL regularly. Just because 1 team from Spain is doing well in Europe, one can't make the conclusion that the league it plays in, is better than the other 3 SF' league.
How many times have we seen Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal featuring the later stages of CL while Spain is represented by only 1 team.

Another point is since La Liga matches are beamed in late hours in India, I am unable to see it :(

abyss88

Broken In
Another point is since La Liga matches are beamed in late hours in India, I am unable to see it :(

they dont even show them in india...espnstar sucks...zee sports or tensports should've been given the right to telecast la liga.

as far as champions league goes, mad-rid have won it nine times, two uefa cups, 31 league titles:)cry:)....that makes them the "all time" successful club in europe:)cry:)

Rahim

Married!
^I am not talking days of my granpa :D
Try to live in the current years abyss. To justify your claims you are ACTUALLY high-lighting the past achievements of your greatest rival :D How ironic is that!!

So indirectly are you suggesting Madrid is a bigger, better and more successful club than Barcelona? If yes, then why hate Figo when he joined the latter?

Champions League is The Barometer of the quality of a league and English clubs are so successful nowadays that the top officials of UEFA are burning mid-night oil to loosen the clutch of English teams influence in Europe. This situation reminds me of the dominance of Michael Schumacher in Formula 1 that the officials changed various rules to stop him and Ferrari.

Teams like Villareal, Sevilla, Athelitico cannot match Liverpool or Arsenal in terms of top quality. La Ligq has become more like Scottish League where only Celtic and Rangers are the 2 big clubs like Barcelona & Real Madrid in La Liga.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Champions League is The Barometer of the quality of a league and English clubs are so successful nowadays that the top officials of UEFA are burning mid-night oil to loosen the clutch of English teams influence in Europe. This situation reminds me of the dominance of Michael Schumacher in Formula 1 that the officials changed various rules to stop him and Ferrari.
Rules are rules, they are same for eveybody. :lol:
:lol: Michael Schmacher was himself found out bending the rules half the time. But yeah maybe the case of ManUre. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is some little bias against English side, but that's only a little which is ALWAYS blown out of proportion bu the English Media. :lol:

Teams like Villareal, Sevilla, Athelitico cannot match Liverpool or Arsenal in terms of top quality. La Liga has become more like Scottish League where only Celtic and Rangers are the 2 big clubs like Barcelona & Real Madrid in La Liga.
Why compare teams like Athletico, or Sevilla, Villareal with teams like Arsenal or Liverpool. Either you are disrespecting the quality of Liverpool and Arsenal (ahem Manckers :rolleyes:) or you are expecting just too much from those sides.
Compare those sides with the likes of Tottenham, or Villa and you'll know where the EPL teams stand.
And La Liga is more competitive, it has static top 2 rather than a static top 4. Anyway Bundesliga FTW in terms of competition. ;)

Anyway it's only a matter of time when the shift of European powers, makes may to Spain, Germany or Italy. It always happens every time.
Posted again:
So indirectly are you suggesting Madrid is a bigger, better and more successful club than Barcelona? If yes, then why hate Figo when he joined the latter?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now YOU are directly suggesting Liverpool is bigger, better and more sucessful club than BanU(ty A_J) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanku! Thanku! Thanku! :D

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
thats why i never said that leeds are a small club.
Nice to see that. :)
Leeds are NOT a small club. They are a big club no matter in what division they are playing.

english teams have been there or thereabouts for quite sometime now. you have had 3 english teams in the semis for quite sometime. lets see if laliga can break this trend :)
La Liga needs a consistent top 4 for that. But both Madrid and Barca can easily end up in SF. But first Madrid need to get out of round of 16. :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is no yardstick to judge an average spanish side with an average english side. if you take the uefa cup into consideration, then you get it wrong. english teams tend to treat europe below their league and thats why you had spurs and villa putting out weak teams in europe and getting eliminated while they were still doing well domestically. on the other hand teams like sevilla prefer europe more and therefore had a poor run domestically when they came into the champions league.

Style of play? Parking the bus? Anyone? :|
And UEFA Cup IS a yardstick. :|

Rahim

Married!
^I don't want to respond to yourall your comments except some. Honestly I wrote mine with a different thinking about the dominance of English Clubs in CL and all he came up was Madrid's achievements rather than Barcelona's. So I asked him that question.

As for comparison, who is stopping teams like Villareal, Sevilla, or even Valencia and Athleitico to pose any challenge and progress to later stages of CL? Anyway I was comparing the top 4 of each leagues and not showing any dis-respect to any other team.

I won't mind if you live is the past with all your silverwares and sport a smug smile. It seems jumping the gun is becoming quite common nowadays.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^I don't want to respond to yourall your comments except some. Honestly I wrote mine with a different thinking about the dominance of English Clubs in CL and all he came up was Madrid's achievements rather than Barcelona's. So I asked him that question.
And you gave me fodder :D

As for comparison, who is stopping teams like Villareal, Sevilla, or even Valencia and Athleitico to pose any challenge and progress to later stages of CL? Anyway I was comparing the top 4 of each leagues and not showing any dis-respect to any other team.
Well being able to consistently participate in the CL helps a LOT. Since the final two CL places is ALWAYS up for grabs in the Spanish League, so its not always the same sides which always gains the experience. :|
I am pretty sure if teams like Athletico, and Sevilla qualify in the CL consistently without worry (like in England where top 4 are scarcely challenged), I'm pretty sure they would do a LOT better.

I won't mind if you live is the past with all your silverwares and sport a smug smile. It seems jumping the gun is becoming quite common nowadays.
Yup! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom