• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Its ironic tbh, i queried abyyss and he came online, read it and logged off without commenting. But one Liverpool fan took the responsibilty in public interest and tried to give an answer with lots of smileys.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
On the whole,the English league IS better than Serie-A or La Liga.A lot of that has to do with the greater influx of money in the PL and even the championship.
Serie-A had some great teams at the turn of the century in Parma,Lazio and Fiorentina.Unfortunately the league has been hampered by corruption,though Juve have done well to bounce back so quickly.

abyss88

Broken In
Champions League is The Barometer of the quality of a league and English clubs are so successful nowadays that the top officials of UEFA are burning mid-night oil to loosen the clutch of English teams influence in Europe. This situation reminds me of the dominance of Michael Schumacher in Formula 1 that the officials changed various rules to stop him and Ferrari.

ok lets not go into the time of grandpas...

lets start with this millennium

spanish teams have won in 2000,2002(mad-rid)..2006,2009(barcelona)
milan..2003,2007
bayern munich,2001
manu,2008
liverpool,2005
porto 2004

where is the so called english dominance in here...??:mrgreen:
reaching the semis and finals counts for nothing. its the cup that matters.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
in case you forgot, we are the champions of europe...and we beat mankers in the final(thats a big lol)..u were pwned by a third choice barca defence(a bigger lol)...no matter what you say, la liga>>>epl!!:twisted:

we were beaten in the final...where were u in 2008? i think paul scholes wh**ped barca's defence with a belter in the 2008 semis.which were the two finalists in 2008?who were in the finalists in 2007?who did u beat luckily in 2006?winners in 2005? only 1 of the lol liga teams managed to enter the finals since last 4 years. epl's top 4 already have.with united being in 2 of those already..

and i bet unreal mad-get-rid wont be progressing beyong the quarters this time..even arsenal are too good for them.

abyss88

Broken In
the reason barca fans hate figo is, the way he left us for more money..there were rumours that he secretly planned his transfer to mad-rid...and pressurised barca to transfer him.

regarding mad-rid, whatever i wrote are facts and cant be changed no matter how much i want them to be changed

abyss88

Broken In
ppl rember the winner, not the runner up
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Its ironic tbh, i queried abyyss and he came online, read it and logged off without commenting. But one Liverpool fan took the responsibilty in public interest and tried to give an answer with lots of smileys.

yeah..electric supply in srinagar isnt like that in calcutta:cry:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ppl rember the winner, not the runner up
3 English teams constantly making it to the SFs does indicate something.
Posted again:
Arshavin fit for Fulham,Walcott back in full training.
Rosicky Arshavin Cesc and Ed together
:shock:

--Song
-Cesc-Rozza
Shava-Ed-RVP

*www.totalprotectioninteractive.com/forum/images/smilies/iconsex-poundit.gif

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
no one can stop u from yawning...yawning is ur birth right..mine too

i dont know how rankings are compiled...but those who win tournaments..should be on top.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
whats the problem with that?

consider these 2 situations with 2 teams A n B. A is 2nd its domestic league with a decent record and progresses till the finals of,suppose,UEFA CL. Consider team B with a domestic league rank of say 8,but wins the CL.

who will b better? A or B?

Top Bottom