• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I am surprised you asked this!Mascherano and Lucas is a horrible CM pairing.Even Modric+Huddlestone is better.

Yeah that's a horrible pair. :| But Gerrard can play in CM, and Aquilani has great potential. :|
So it's not yet in dire straits as you make it to be. But if Masch leaves next year and/or Aquilani fails to live up or stays injured, then what you said will be true.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yeah that's a horrible pair. :| But Gerrard can play in CM, and Aquilani has great potential. :|
So it's not yet in dire straits as you make it to be. But if Masch leaves next year and/or Aquilani fails to live up or stays injured, then what you said will be true.
Gerrard cannot play CM in this Liverpool team.Rafa is correct to play him in a second striker role.He will be bogged down by the defensive responsibilities at CM,and he cannot pull the strings from the deep like Fabregas.

There is a chance that Aquilani can solve some of these issues but
He has a poor injury record
Italians do not travel well,especially to England.
Liverpool could be out of the race by the time he recovers from his current injury.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
HTF that isn't a foul against Rooney?He tugs that guy's shirt,goes down himself and even has the gall to demand a penalty.All this in a friendly :|

rooney just raised his hands,though he did foul the slovenia jabroni.maybe he did so to avoid punishment.no penalty in any ways.and its definitely not a dive,just a very bad tackle.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwWLaTmiic

read the lol comments too.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Apparently Freddy is in London discussing a loan move to Arsenal when the MLS season is off.Maybe its only for a training spell like Beckham.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
btw u guys think manc gonna bt arse? i thnk they might just bt em 1-0 or 2-1..
also utd to give tottenham their first taste of defeat this season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Crewe have reported a PL side for tapping up their youth player.BBC "understands" that team is Liverpool
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/8241607.stm

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Guess who's back? :p

Been away from ze Internetz and television as well for over a month now. :D

Will try to be online for at least half an hour everyday now, if my Internet connection permits me. :D

Top Bottom