• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
WTF!!! Arshavin denied a penalty. blew fosters hand off. What was diaby thinking?? OMG!! I hope arsenal come back strong after this. We played the football and Manure get the victory. This really cant be happening. Not again..please!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Denilson had a bad game. RVP was dissapointing. Diaby showed some skills but left much o be desirred.gallas and vermaelen were a revelation. Brilliant play by Sagna and Clichy. Fosters save really summed up Arsenal's day today. Anyways, No cesc,ross,nasri,walcott and we made Manc **** in their pants tonight and also scored a goal for them(two in fact). We will be back!!

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
utd were without vds n ferdi,u wudnt have scored tht 1 too if it was for these 2.

btw i cant hear any arse fan complaining abt tht blatant eboue dive...and diaby may as well learn the basics of defending...."arsenal brought down to earth by the champions" is tmrws headlines...thankfully no one's crying abt the utd penalty

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
RVP is far from his best. The thing that really hurt Arsenal today were the set pieces. Except from one from RVP, the ones from denilson and Arshavin were wasted. And why wasnt wilshire played instead of Ramsey??

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
No we aint. At least we did not buy off the English referees. Fletcher made a humongous tackle on Arshavin.if any manure pot says that it was not a penalty i would know nothing has changed. :D

Its just the 3rd game of the season for Arsenal. Manure are losing ground. They dont have any able reserves to deliver for injuries. Bernley had them, the others will taste meat soon too.

This thread is crawling with some plastiks :p

lol...I really felt bad for Arsenal...everything right except dumb and dumber+almunia :|

ManUre didn't deserve to win...period...

Vermaelen was awesome, Arshavin was even better :D

Meanwhile, Chelsea 3 - 0 Burnley :D
Anelka, Cole and Ballack, with Lampard assisting with 2 of the 3.

Also, Sheva is leaving back to Dynamo Kiev, where he first started his career..
All I can say is..well..I dont know what to say :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From what I read it sounds like a cruel result.MOTM=Dean
and the legend of D&D lives on.
We should have started ed over ebou.
I feel it will be hard for the guys to recover from this.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ed was being booed from all corners. It would have been suicide. DOnt think Arsenal will be too disappointed with their performance though .Diaby may need some serious psychiatric help though. :p

Ohh yea.And Arsenal need a new goalkeeper.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He started to go down before contact but al acted like a muppet.More often than not those are given.Arshavin
pen however is given 10/10 times.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
all i'd like to say is this. If u heard Andy Gray yest during the match on ESPN,"If ur a gk in tht stuation,and dont get the ball cleanly,its a penalty." n no pundit opposed.

i was wondering as to how no arse came up with this babycry about rooney diving.

those of who think arsha's was a pen, read this article

*www.premierleague.com/page/MatchReports/0,,12306~47357,00.html

clearly states this "Then Darren Fletcher slid into Arshavin and despite winning the ball, Arsenal claimed for a penalty.

Referee Mike Dean was standing near enough to make the perfect decision and waved the shout away
."

now u'll say this is a biased report.

also wenger lol and his problems with the authority

*www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/b...is-problems-with-authority-article137687.html

and these articles aint written by a n00b indian fan,these are international articles for god's sakes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom