• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
utd played balls against barca in cl final...does tht mean they suck too?
ars were super.thats it. it all depends on how u play at that moment

Honestly, I am at a loss here as to which post of mine compelled you to reply. I can't understand your comment and my reply was to my buddy LFC_Fan and his "history" connection :D

As for that final, Barcelona's mid-field played superbly :p Utd didn't played balls against Barca, they never got the ball from Xavi & Iniesta :D
Don't you think United sucked on that night?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2613106/Evra-Arsenal-are-shameful.html
That SOB Evra is talking again:x
He would dislike us even more when it turns out to be his last game for 6 months or so.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
And how can you give a 2 match ban to a player for a yellow card offense?? Thats downright pathetic
Apparently it doesn't work like that now,the referee's decision isn't final anymore.
Its pathetic that UEFA has "opened a dangerous door" as Wenger said,in a knee jerk decision.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Honestly, I am at a loss here as to which post of mine compelled you to reply. I can't understand your comment and my reply was to my buddy LFC_Fan and his "history" connection :D

As for that final, Barcelona's mid-field played superbly :p Utd didn't played balls against Barca, they never got the ball from Xavi & Iniesta :D
Don't you think United sucked on that night?

u said it yourself...utd scked tht night,but overall,they rule

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I'm happy with the hate. I hope that makes us even better on the pitch.
Yes,last time we thrived on such siege mentality(after '03 OT) but then we had mature pros who had immense self belief.In the present team there are a few players who may have a shaky confidence.However,I felt a strong us vs. them feeling at the club after the brilliant Wenger press conference yesterday.(worth a watch,one of his best ever)
Fortunately Eduardo is mentally tough so he won't be affected by all the booing he is going to get in the English stadiums,starting from today,by the tabloid reading mob.

Krow

Crowman
^ You mean 3-2!

Bolton are ultimate noobs. For Gerrard's goal, 4 or 5 guys were rushing toward Torres leaving G unmarked! Super one-touch volley from G! Good one for LFC.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Gerrard scores finally . . 3-0 liverpool twice came from behind . . So unlike them that too against Bolton
Unlike them? Huh? Are you really serious? Liverpool is well known for coming back. :|

Oh great result for Liverpool BTW. :) We really needed a win.

Couldn't watch the match. :| Actually had gone to watch India v Syria in Nehru Cup. :p
Posted again:
Hmm Reports are claiming that Dynamo Kiev have signed Andriy Shevchenko.

Better fo Sheva I think if true. :p

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^He got a yellow card unlike most great divers from your team!

Arsenal playing like smelly socks! Just like the barca cl final long long ago, wn all was well until two touches changed the match!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Congrats to the mancers.

Well, we did everything right in the game. :| Were better than them. Almunia and Diaby handed over the victory to them. :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom